Thread: Told my girlfriend about me wearing diapers

Default Told my girlfriend about me wearing diapers

So last night (after a good bit to drink), I told my girlfriend about my diaper wearing. This is not our first experience with this, but I told her more last night than ever before. She has seen me in my goodnites and depends before, but I didn't tell her the whole story of my bedwetting, I just said it had been happening recently. That was about a year ago, and we haven't discussed it since then and that was the last time I wore them around her.

Last night I told her that I have worn diapers since I was 16 because I wet the bed off and on. She was completely fine with it, and now knows that I wear to bed every night! I am going to wear a diaper when I stay with her Friday night too .

The only thing I haven't told her about yet is my DL side. I have wet the bed off and on as long as i can remember, and ive been a dl my whole life as well. She knows I wear diapers to bed every night for bedwetting, but still doesn't know about the DL part. I am still trying to figure out how to explain that part to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tb3191 View Post
    Last night I told her that I have worn diapers since I was 16 because I wet the bed off and on. She was completely fine with it, and now knows that I wear to bed every night! I am going to wear a diaper when I stay with her Friday night too .

The only thing I haven't told her about yet is my DL side. I have wet the bed off and on as long as i can remember, and ive been a dl my whole life as well. She knows I wear diapers to bed every night for bedwetting, but still doesn't know about the DL part. I am still trying to figure out how to explain that part to her.
    Looks like you have a good thing going. You don't want to scare her away just yet. Since she accepts what you told her so far, and you intend to continue to wear around her, eventually she will figure out that you enjoy this and ask for confirmation. That is when you should spill the DL beans.

Honestly, I believe that anyone would be fine that you wear diapers to control your bedwetting, and if she's a close friend, then she'll most likely support that. But you know which way things will go if you tell her you're a dl. If you really trust her, got with it by all means. Stuff happens and maybe she'll be interested, supportive, neutral, or she could be weirded out, you never know until you try. Just don't jump the gun, find the right time and place to do it and hope for the best.

noctis

That's awesome keep up the good communication skills. People are cool with. Now you just gotta find out what she likes and keep her happy bro

Thanks for all the support everyone! I really want to just tell her about the DL part, but I'm afraid she won't be as open to that. Plus I don't want to overwhelm her with too much at one time. I think that ABgirl has the best idea for me to just let her figure out that I enjoy wearing them as well.

Plain and simple. Just tell her that over the course of the years that you have been wearing, you have gotten to the point where diapers have become apart of you, where at first you didnt like to wear them (naturally) and over the course of time, have gotten used to them, and eventually have come to really enjoy wearing them. <expand further if necessary, just stay on that theme>

Thanks DONeill73, that helps a lot. I can't really remember which came first, but wearing the diapers makes me feel safe. Hopefully she will understand this.

Quote Originally Posted by DONeill73 View Post
    Plain and simple. Just tell her that over the course of the years that you have been wearing, you have gotten to the point where diapers have become apart of you, where at first you didnt like to wear them (naturally) and over the course of time, have gotten used to them, and eventually have come to really enjoy wearing them. <expand further if necessary, just stay on that theme>
    I have to agree with DONeill73 here. Lets face it we're all DL's for a reason. Very few people just choose to be this way, so it's perfectly understandable for you too try your best to enjoy something that's a necessity. you should be happy right? it would be unhealth if you hated having to wear diapers. so she should recognize this and be thankful that you are a happy balanced person.

So I stayed with my girlfriend last night and brought my diapers! She even baby powdered me and helped me put my diaper on for bed. It was amazing