Thread: what brands does cvs stock

Default what brands does cvs stock

Dose any one know what adult diapers a normal CVS store has in stock at the store, they don't show whats at the store on their website and I want to plan to make a trip to one soon.

Gatorgamer

I know for sure they have a few types of depends diapers there, they may have Tena, and i know they have there own store brand too i personally really like depends

This is a list of things I remember seeing at my local CVS.

Depends: guards, underwear, and adjustable underwear (The one near me had the protection with tabs, but last time I went there, I couldn't find them or a tag for where they would go.)
    Tena: guards and pantyliners
    CVS: underwear, adjustable underwear, and their own tab style diaper

so just the same stuff that walmart and walgreens have, I was hoping that they would have some of the other brands that they show online.

Quote Originally Posted by tommytemper View Post
    so just the same stuff that walmart and walgreens have, I was hoping that they would have some of the other brands that they show online.
    I do like the CVS brand brief. It is cheaper because it is store brand, but it is roomy enough to add a stuffer or two, which gives it decent absorbency. In my opinion, the Assurance brand is the Walmart twin of the CVS brief, so it has the same qualities.

Quote Originally Posted by tommytemper View Post
    Dose any one know what adult diapers a normal CVS store has in stock at the store, they don't show whats at the store on their website and I want to plan to make a trip to one soon.
    I got my Tena underwear for women there, so I know they have those, but your CVS might be different.

Mine had Pampers Cruisers 7 and Pampers Babydry 6.

For adult lines you can normally find Depends, Storebrand, and some Tena pads.