Thread: Glad to be here!

Default Glad to be here!

Hey guys! How is everyone? Just wanted to say hello! This is my first post. I'm a 25yr old diaper lover and have been contemplating joining for some time...and now I have, yay me!

Quote Originally Posted by BenzyD View Post
    Hey guys! How is everyone? Just wanted to say hello! This is my first post. I'm a 25yr old diaper lover and have been contemplating joining for some time...and now I have, yay me!
    Welcome to the site BenzyD! We're glad you decided to join us!

How about you tell us a little more about you that's non-AB/DL related, your hobbies and such, so we all can get to know you better and make friends.

If you need any help, just start a thread in the Requests thread and a member with a purple name, the staff, will answer as soon as possible.

noctis

Whats up I'm 26 DL. I was in same position back in April. Knew about this site then all the sudden I'm like hey I need more friends.

Falkio

Welcome to the site BenzyD.

How come you finally decided to join? Its a cool place for sure, just curious. We have an IRC chat and a special forum for EC+ members, so keep posting, and you'll unlock them. How long have you been an ABDL? Do you have any hobbies? I'm working on growing edible mushrooms for a local farmers market.

Hope to see you around!

Hi BenzyD Welcome to ADISC.

Well if you asking me I'm Good at the time I write this post. And congratulations you are part of us now. Well I hope we can see each other more in here. So could you tell us more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? So that we can get to know each other.

Anyway Welcome and Enjoy ADISC.