Thread: Find mummy/daddy or babysitter

Default Find mummy/daddy or babysitter

Hello I'm from Essex UK. I'm new to being an adult baby [removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 23-Oct-2012 at 14:37. Reason: No personals ads, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdlessex View Post
    Hello I'm from Essex UK. I'm new to being an adult baby.
    Heya Abdlessex, Welcome to ADISC!

Just to give you a head's up. ADISC is not 'that' kind of site. We are a support community. It's a great place to meet friends, and share common interests or just have fun. But it is NOT a dating website, fetish website, or meetup site. I am afraid you won't find the type of 'love' you are looking for here.

But if you want to make some friends and just have fun, you are more than welcome to stick around and do just that. I would suggest making an introduction in the Intro/Greeting Forum. It is the best way to make a great first impression on the site. If you want a bit of help on how to write a good intro, check out this cheat sheet.

I hope you stick around, but if this isn't the type of site you are looking for, then I wish you luck on finding what you want elsewhere.