Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The waiting game

Default The waiting game

Welp, i finally hit 20 posts, and as long as i didnt make any enemies (boy i sure hope i didnt! i dont like having enemies!) ill be an EC in....about 5 days i think, so its time to play the waiting game! i suppose my friends can message me through here if they wanna talk until i can send PMs (unless theres some other way, in which case please let me know!) cause i wanna talk to peeps and i cant yet >.< so feel free to talk! im on about everyday!

Gator1987

It'd be easier robbing a bank than making enemies on this site.

Time will fly by. It didn't even feel like a week for me, it felt like a couple of days. Probally because I was sleep deprived that week. Anyway, enjoy it when you get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator1987 View Post
    It'd be easier robbing a bank than making enemies on this site.

Time will fly by. It didn't even feel like a week for me, it felt like a couple of days. Probally because I was sleep deprived that week. Anyway, enjoy it when you get it.
    Hehehe, thank you!~ i really will! but yeah, i hope the time flies~ thanks for the vote of confidence by the way! im glad to know its hard to make enemies since i tend to say the wrong thing at the wrong time sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Xion View Post
    Welp, i finally hit 20 posts, and as long as i didnt make any enemies (boy i sure hope i didnt! i dont like having enemies!) ill be an EC in....about 5 days i think, so its time to play the waiting game! i suppose my friends can message me through here if they wanna talk until i can send PMs (unless theres some other way, in which case please let me know!) cause i wanna talk to peeps and i cant yet >.< so feel free to talk! im on about everyday!
    A fellow player of the waiting game says Hello! I'm pretty sure you and me have the exact same amount of waiting, (joined Saturday, I think...I'm horrible with time tho)

I'm playing the waiting game for other reasons. You have less time to wait than I do, I get my item in 8 days.

On a side note, I'm closing in on my 1,000 post

Quote Originally Posted by LuxuryOfInfancy View Post
    A fellow player of the waiting game says Hello! I'm pretty sure you and me have the exact same amount of waiting, (joined Saturday, I think...I'm horrible with time tho)
    Yeah! we do have the same waiting time! Cool!~

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    I'm playing the waiting game for other reasons. You have less time to wait than I do, I get my item in 8 days.

Then hopefully i can be the first to give you an Early congratulations!

Hehehe, thank you!~ i really will! but yeah, i hope the time flies~ thanks for the vote of confidence by the way! im glad to know its hard to make enemies since i tend to say the wrong thing at the wrong time sometimes.
    You can't receive PM's. You'll need to allow us to PM you from your control panel first. I wanted to message you something .

ElijahLee

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post

Hopefully you get there!

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    You can't receive PM's. You'll need to allow us to PM you from your control panel first. I wanted to message you something .
    Alright, ill go to the settings and change it~

- - - Updated - - -

I went and checked it out and it claims that PMs are on, i also received a PM fro ma friend receintly (not like i could reply yet anyhow, lol) but is there something i missed? or maybe do you need to be friended to me to send it? i dunno how they work too well so, if you wanna send a request ill accept!

Alright, ill go to the settings and change it~

- - - Updated - - -

I went and checked it out and it claims that PMs are on, i also received a PM fro ma friend receintly (not like i could reply yet anyhow, lol) but is there something i missed? or maybe do you need to be friended to me to send it? i dunno how they work too well so, if you wanna send a request ill accept!
    Xion has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Xion from the recipient list and send the message again.

That's what I get. I'm asking moo currently on this.

EDIT: Who sent you the pm? Moo needs to know.