Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite video games in the history of forever!

Default Favorite video games in the history of forever!

So, I was wondering what are your all time favorite games ever . It can be a series or a single game!

Mine would have to be: Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Resident Evil, and Metroid

Mine, obvious enough to anyone whos played, is Kingdom Hearts! the entire series, ive played every single one 5 times at least thats been released in America! (except BBS cause i lost my charger) so thats my favorite series in the universe!

Quote Originally Posted by Xion View Post
    Mine, obvious enough to anyone whos played, is Kingdom Hearts! the entire series, ive played every single one 5 times at least thats been released in America! (except BBS cause i lost my charger) so thats my favorite series in the universe!
    I'm currently playing BBS (And Pokemon White 2 :P)

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessAbbie View Post
    I'm currently playing BBS (And Pokemon White 2 :P)
    Isn't BBS just so fun? and so unique too! i love it~

Isn't BBS just so fun? and so unique too! i love it~
    Yes, though I'd still have to say that 2 and 358/2 Days are my favorites. BBS would probably take over 2, but the dang load times hold it back :P

Yes, though I'd still have to say that 2 and 358/2 Days are my favorites. BBS would probably take over 2, but the dang load times hold it back :P
    I agree 110% 358/2 is the best one in the universe -cough cough- Xion -cough cough- and 2 was my favorite for the longest time. and yes, the loadign times of BBS are waaaaay too long, they could have been fixed i think, i mean, even if you download the game data into your psp it STILL takes 2 minutes per scene change, but oh well, whatre ya gonna do?

I agree 110% 358/2 is the best one in the universe -cough cough- Xion -cough cough- and 2 was my favorite for the longest time. and yes, the loadign times of BBS are waaaaay too long, they could have been fixed i think, i mean, even if you download the game data into your psp it STILL takes 2 minutes per scene change, but oh well, whatre ya gonna do?
    I'm suprised that no one has hacked a PSP Emulator to do it :P

I'm suprised that no one has hacked a PSP Emulator to do it :P
    Same here! i expected it for the longest time! haha, its nice to meet such a great KH fan!

Same here! i expected it for the longest time! haha, its nice to meet such a great KH fan!
    I'm not the only bigtime KH fan here :3. There are many others!

My favorite game in the history of everything is none other than the incredible Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker..!

It's environment is huge, and completely devoid of invisible walls. The stylization was fantastic. The music was fantastic. There was more to do in this Zelda game than in any other to date. The items in this game were all really fun to use, the deku leaf to fly to places, grappling hook, the classic hookshot, a boomerang you could guide, etc... You could get anywhere you wanted to with some effort. The towns were very well made and very sparse with activity so they felt more alive than generic NPC towns. The game had a good storyline. There was the ability to trade items between different people who valued things differently to make money. Endless treasure hunting on the sea, especially at night. It had multiple minigames that were all either silly or fun to play. There were very well-hidden secrets. You can get an Island villa to yourself..! The Pictobox and Pictobox quests were fun to figure out! The changes that occur the second time you play were spiffy... You gain more abilities in this game than in any other of the series. You had more maneuverability, sidling, crawling, and it was all useful when you wanted to sneak around. You could wield enemy weapons, and it was fully possible to defeat such enemies that wielded them with nothing more than a shield.

/rant