Thread: Bonjour <3

Default Bonjour <3

How's it going everyone? I'm brand new so obviously, this is my introduction thread...lol. My name is Sierra, I'm in my early 20's and I live on the West Coast.

I consider myself a DL but I have some AB tendencies. I discovered this about myself at 13. A few of my really good friends know, but I have never told a family member or a romantic partner. I have only experimented with diapers a few times and it was always in private. I am here to hopefully make friends that I can talk to about this kind of stuff, among other things.

I work in a very structured, professional environment that can be very mentally and physically demanding. I enjoy working out in my free time, going to the beach, going to church, reading, writing, traveling, and some occasional outdoor thrillseeking (I recently went kayaking for the first time and plan on going skydiving next month ). Anyways, thank you for allowing me to introduce myself. I'm looking forwarding to making some new friends <3

Nice intro thread! I'm sure you'll do fine at making new friends, were a pretty friendly site here. Welcome!

Tali

Quote Originally Posted by SevenDevils View Post
    How's it going everyone? I'm brand new so obviously, this is my introduction thread...lol. My name is Sierra, I'm in my early 20's and I live on the West Coast.

I consider myself a DL but I have some AB tendencies. I discovered this about myself at 13. A few of my really good friends know, but I have never told a family member or a romantic partner. I have only experimented with diapers a few times and it was always in private. I am here to hopefully make friends that I can talk to about this kind of stuff, among other things.

I work in a very structured, professional environment that can be very mentally and physically demanding. I enjoy working out in my free time, going to the beach, going to church, reading, writing, traveling, and some occasional outdoor thrillseeking (I recently went kayaking for the first time and plan on going skydiving next month ). Anyways, thank you for allowing me to introduce myself. I'm looking forwarding to making some new friends <3
    Bonjour, Sierra! I love your intro thread! I'm just a High School student, but your line of work seems interesting! I love to do outside thrill seeking stuff too... But I mean, I'm not nearly as brave as I'd have to be to do skydiving or anything like that... I love to read and write, too. I'd love to talk anytime about school/education, fun, diapers, or anything - I love to talk about anything I can. :P Good luck with those scary activities and your workplace! ~Tali