Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My First Experience

baby_mike_luvr

Default My First Experience

Hey Guys it's me Sierra again to tell you exactly how I felt my first time I wore a diaper for my baby Michael. I loved him so much and I knew when he told me about this that it was from his heart. He was joking around with me about wearing one. I was at first like yeah right. But I got to thinking I mean what did I have to loose. He wanted it why not. If I wanted something then I'd hope that he would be there for me.I know he would...so...I did it...It was used during a certain well during making love. It turns him on that I did that. The strange thing was it was totally comfortable. I felt secure and comfy. SO I have no problem in venturing in to his next request of wearing a diaper to sleep in. The amazing thing is I almost rather him wear a diaper he cuddles more.LOL I love this guy I hope he knows that no matter what he throws me I'll be here through it all. If me and him get a house together he wants to have his own Nursery and I told him just to keep it locked so other people you know don't get in there. I am totally comfortable with him doing that...He can have a whole room to himself so he can be himself. whatever that means.

Sierra

That's really nice! I'd love to have a room set aside to enjoy all my AB items.

~Pramrider

It is interesting how much win this is.

Mike is a cool and a lucky guy. But his woman friend, must be even better, due to this level of love.

If only us other manly failures could have.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    It is interesting how much win this is.

Mike is a cool and a lucky guy. But his woman friend, must be even better, due to this level of love.

If only us other manly failures could have.
    hahaha woman friend...thats the first time i heard that before

If this is really his S/O, then good for him and you. I have a lingering feeling it isn't though.

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by shane_man View Post
    If this is really his S/O, then good for him and you. I have a lingering feeling it isn't though.
    Why would you think that? This couple seems happily together and they're just getting to know each other better! Do please share your thoughts though, because every statement has its reason