Thread: My Introduction JOEY

Default My Introduction JOEY

Hi guys and girls. I thought I'd finally introduce myself. My name is Joey. I'm a casual reader of adisc. However I have rarely ever posted, as the answer is normally widely available.

I thought that I couldn't just take, take and take. I wish to engage in this community.

Now a little about me:

I'm 20, Gay and from London. I have a boyfriend who I have been with for 2 years who I very much love. He knows about my diaper side. as he forced it out of me around 6 months ago on a trip to Butlins, while I was heavily drunk. He often engages in the activity for my sake.

I'm not sure if I consider myself as a AB/DL. If I'm honest I find diapers in a sexual light. Not really into the thrill of wearing them for long period of times.

I work in the Health settings with individuals with learning difficulties, however I wish to become a Paramedic or nurse, I haven't quiet decided yet. I thoroughly enjoy my underpaid job due to the rewards.

I keep my fetish as a top notch secret and do not get a thrill or ever wish for the public to know about it.

Sorry for the long post and I wish you all a great day

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomo View Post
    Hi guys and girls. I thought I'd finally introduce myself. My name is Joey. I'm a casual reader of adisc. However I have rarely ever posted, as the answer is normally widely available.

I thought that I couldn't just take, take and take. I wish to engage in this community.

Now a little about me:

I'm 20, Gay and from London. I have a boyfriend who I have been with for 2 years who I very much love. He knows about my diaper side. as he forced it out of me around 6 months ago on a trip to Butlins, while I was heavily drunk. He often engages in the activity for my sake.

I'm not sure if I consider myself as a AB/DL. If I'm honest I find diapers in a sexual light. Not really into the thrill of wearing them for long period of times.

I work in the Health settings with individuals with learning difficulties, however I wish to become a Paramedic or nurse, I haven't quiet decided yet. I thoroughly enjoy my underpaid job due to the rewards.

I keep my fetish as a top notch secret and do not get a thrill or ever wish for the public to know about it.

Sorry for the long post and I wish you all a great day
    Hi Joey Welcome to ADISC.

Yeah there are a lot of answers, Literally!. Well yeah I believe you're gonna be posting more often though.

Wow so lucky of you.... I'm still looking for one. And what a perfect partner he is. He accept your fetish and even engages on it. So envy. Well I'm kinda in between them sometimes I wear them just for the comfort and security feeling. Sometimes just for sexual. And sometimes I have both feelings at the same time!.

Oh yeah can you tell us more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? So that we can get to know each other.

Well most of us do. I mean why you want everybody know that you're an TB/DL?.

Anyway Welcome and Enjoy ADISC. I hope we can see each other more often.