Thread: Really didn't want to make an introduction, but oh well.

Default Really didn't want to make an introduction, but oh well.

[Removed]

There's some basic information.
    I'm really into being the one in control; have no desire to be an AB/DL whatsoever. I'm also pretty bad at making introductions, so sorry :]

Anyone wants to chat, hit me up some time.
    Last edited by Lobie; 22-Oct-2012 at 19:44. Reason: Non-important info, made it seem like a meet up request.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordin View Post
    There's some basic information.
    I'm really into being the one in control; have no desire to be an AB/DL whatsoever. I'm also pretty bad at making introductions, so sorry :]

Anyone wants to chat, hit me up some time.
    Hey Jordin!

Glad to have you on ADISC!, You shouldn't be so shy about making an introduction! But I think we were all shy at first :3

I'm not much into the ct role, in fact, I'm not at all into being a ct! But hey, whatever, just not my thing, it makes me scared!

Anyways, it would be nice if we knew some other information about you! Like, maybe what else you enjoy doing? Any hobbies? Any activities you just love to get your hands dirty with?

It's easier to make friends if we know more about what you like to do, outside the world of AB/DL!

I'm a University student studying to become a Computer Scientist, and I hope to work as a UX Designer. Outside academics, I'm becoming interested (again) in gaming, and am probably buying myself a sweet laptop (if I have the funds) come January.

Hope to hear back from you soon!

- Lobie

Not shy about it; I'm just not a very talkative person.

Hobbies are pretty much anything outdoors related.
    I'm a mixed martial artist, student, and future sailor with the US Navy.

And I'm completely unsure of what else needs to be said, so I'm just going to try and perpetuate the conversation here. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Jordin View Post
    Not shy about it; I'm just not a very talkative person.

Hobbies are pretty much anything outdoors related.
    I'm a mixed martial artist, student, and future sailor with the US Navy.

And I'm completely unsure of what else needs to be said, so I'm just going to try and perpetuate the conversation here. :]
    Oh cool, I'm in TaeKwon-Do, although we cover a lot of other martial arts as well, and weapons fighting too! (I'm a 2nd dan black belt).

So, what are you studying (as a student)?

- Lobie

Tae Kwon Do, Muay Thai, and Jiu Jitsu (Brazilian) are my arts. Been practicing for the last decade :]

As a student, I'm actually just getting through basic courses and stuff at a community college.
    Once I get finished with the Navy, I'll use my G.I. Bill to cover the expense for a private college; where I'll double major in Economics and Poly Sci.