Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long wearing the Bambino?

Default How long wearing the Bambino?

How long has anyone spent in a Bambino diaper? I'm talking the classic kind...

I notice that I can put one on in the morning, drink fluids all day, and not have to change until I go to bed at night. They hold up REALLY well. Plus, if you put a TotalDry booster in it....wow....those things absorb SO much.

Uh I've worn a bambino bellisimo for like 10 hours with a stuffer while driving.

I always get the teddies. They hold just a little more.
    Tho for me one teddy can not hold a days worth of wetting.
    I have gotten a Bellissimo to tho.(both without booster.)

The Classico or Bianco only 1/2 a day. I wear the Bellissimo due to over active bladder and change that mid day.

afaik the teddy, classico, and bianco are all the same diaper. the belisimo does have a little more capacity.

I've had durability problems with them though. I have to wear briefs on top to protect them from the crotch seam of shorts or jeans if I am going to be very active. or it will erode through the back of the diaper and I start littering the ground with bits of padding... somewhat fortunately I've never been wet when that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    afaik the teddy, classico, and bianco are all the same diaper. the belisimo does have a little more capacity.

I've had durability problems with them though. I have to wear briefs on top to protect them from the crotch seam of shorts or jeans if I am going to be very active. or it will erode through the back of the diaper and I start littering the ground with bits of padding... somewhat fortunately I've never been wet when that happened.
    They weren't before, but now they are equal.(Thus the slight increase in absorbency in Classico and Bianco around the time the Bellisimo launched)

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    They weren't before, but now they are equal.(Thus the slight increase in absorbency in Classico and Bianco around the time the Bellisimo launched)
    No not really, the bellisimo's are deffinatly wayyyyyy more absorbant...

For me I can wear a classico for a day,but I managed to get a bellisimo 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by CarKid View Post
    No not really, the bellisimo's are deffinatly wayyyyyy more absorbant...
    I should clarify, Classicos, Biancos and Teddies are the same. Bellisimos are up there with dry 24/7 for absorbency.

Yup! I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    I should clarify, Classicos, Biancos and Teddies are the same. Bellisimos are up there with dry 24/7 for absorbency.