Thread: An Embarrasing Visit to Dr

Default An Embarrasing Visit to Dr

So about a year ago, I was having prostate infections. I had gotten a few DREs, so when I went back for a follow up, I knew I'd be getting another. So, I get called back, and my doctor...and good friend...came in and closed the door. I went over to shake his hand. After that, he made chitchat while putting on some latex gloves. Seeing this, I went to the table, dropped trau, bent over and spread my legs. From behind me, I hear Dr. say, "oh my, this isn't that type of exam!" Then we both died laughing. Turned out he wanted to do some mouth stuff. God I miss him. He was the wife's doctor too. Delivered her no less!

xtrabulk

haha that's great. You should have acted all disappointed. I myself am not looking forward to the age of having to get those exams done....

I can tell you, they are damned embarrassing. I've had a long relationship with my doctor. It comes down to, what do you say, other than ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrabulk View Post
    From behind me, I hear Dr. say, "oh my, this isn't that type of exam!" Then we both died laughing.
    Hahaha, that's friggen priceless! I probably would have been on the floor laughing!

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    haha that's great. You should have acted all disappointed. I myself am not looking forward to the age of having to get those exams done....
    You may not have to wait as long as you think. I'm 21 and I had it done last year because I was passing a lot of blood from my rear end. I also have to have my 2nd colonoscopy before this Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    LOL! I really laughed while reading that

Pictured a scene "Awwwww! Whyyy nooot?" *done with a whiny voice*