Thread: A little about me

bigbabyderek2012

Default A little about me

Hi my name is Derek and I am an ab/dl from Williamsburg, Iowa and I am also into dressing like a sissy on occasion and I love wearing diapers and plastic panties and have only told my best friend about my deep secret and she accepts me for who I am
    Last edited by bigbabyderek2012; 22-Oct-2012 at 20:34.

hi derek
    having someone that you can trust with your secret is very valuable. especialy someone who you can talk to in person. i am new here as well and came here seeking an online relationship to help me with my ab/dl side. there seems to be a variety of people here, some similar to you i.e. a section specificaly devoted to sissy. greetings from the winded city

Quote Originally Posted by bigbabyderek2012 View Post
    Hi my name is Derek and I am an ab/dl from Iowa and I am also into dressing like a sissy on occasion and I love wearing diapers and plastic panties and have only told my best friend about my deep secret and she accepts me for who I am
    Hi and welcome Derek,
    It is great that your friend accepts you for who you are, there many "sissies" here as well as others who differ from gender norms.