Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wheres the embarrassing place you have messed your nappy (diaper)

Default Wheres the embarrassing place you have messed your nappy (diaper)

Im most embarrassing monent would be when i was shopping i was just picking a bag of attends. when i couldnt hold it any more and let go in my nappy and i didnt notice a little girl standing at side of me and she give me a funny look and run off to her mummy. and she told her mummy cause she turn round looking at me funny .I was really embarrassed so i got everything else i needed and went

I've never had a really embarrassing moment messing in a diaper though, but i've had a few incidences over the years after getting hit by an unexpected wave of the runs and never made it.

Once I guess was in semi-public on my way home from school. After I got off the bus and before I got to my house. Nobody was home.

The most embarrassing one though was in my own house. I was eating McDonald's with my best friend at the time, who was a girl, when the most horrible wave hit me about 5 mins after I finished eating. I ran to the bathroom, and my sister was in the shower. I yelled to her that I was sick, and I needed to throw up. She was really rotten, and couldn't care less. I started banging on the door, nearly in tears, and I just couldn't hold it anymore. So my mom, sister, and best friend... Yeah. That was a while ago though.

I had a strong coffee about an hour before I was in the supermarket bent over to grab something and then sneezed and filled my pants >.< I ran to the disabled toilet which turned out to have a que and the looks I got... felt like I was wearing a T-shirt advertising the fact I had shit my pants

When i was younger (grade 3), i had issues with using public washrooms, so i would hold it out (this was before i realised my passion for diapee's). I was trying hard to hold it in, when i started to void, i held it as long as i could, but i could tell a small bit had popped out for a small great. Long story short, my teacher pulled me outside of the class to ask if i had pooped my pants. I just replied with a no and returned to class (BAD IDEA). I later asked to go to the washroom.

I was at the Denver International airport and I was sick with diarrhea and had bad stomach cramps. I messed myself at the airport right before boarding the plane. I had no extra diapers to change into because I had ran out on the way back and I was stupid enough to not pack any of my Goodnites in my bag also. So I had to sit in the mess until we got back and claimed our luggage. It also stunk too.

Wearing a diaper - Europe's largest shopping center on Christmas eve. It was crowded and walking back to the car to get my bag, then back in to the toilets was bad. Everyone was close and bumping into me, and it was stinking.

Not wearing - College. I remember on the bus back I sat at the front in the wheelchair bay trying to avoid anyone getting close to me, and then I got boxed in by a parent, her baby in a pram and a child around 6, one on each side of me. I remember when I stood up, the seat was stained. Thankfully the child wasn't the average 6 year old who would be screaming out in laughter and pointing at me.

I was at work diapered (something I do often) when I thought I was passing gas. I passed a huge wet fart filiing the seat of my diaper. I had no warning at all and made my way to a bathroom to clean myself. I work at a nursing home so I had access to other diapers to put on. I was lucky and didn't have any further mishaps.

I was once at my aunts house and i was wearing a diaper before i had showered and gone to bed, i didn't intend to mess but i couldn't hold it, and i ended up filling my diaper, the only place i could clean up was in my aunts room, she wasn't there but the time she had said she would have been home was only about 15 minutes away, so i was terrified, i made it with only about 5 minutes before she actually made it home

I have only messed at home and not in anyone's presence. To be honest, I can only tolerate the repercussions for a short while after. Taking it into the public arena simply doesn't have much appeal to me at this point.