Thread: hay everyone

Default hay everyone

hay ladies and gents im ken but my furry name is urlic im a 19 going on 20 year old baby fur i injoy hanging out with my friends and just chatting if you want to you can add my yahoo just send me a pm and ask me for my yahoo or aim id's and ill tlak to you and give it you yea. ^_^

welcome to the site, as you have probably noticed there is a fairly large furry community on this website. As to whether or not they bite, I could not tell you, but I might advise you stay away from the ones with pointy teeth just in case .
    But I'm sure you'll find most, if not all, of us to be kind, respectful, and welcoming.

Welcome to the site.

We don't bite (...hard)

Enjoy and don't forget to post.

Bwahahaha... I see another North Carolinian has stumbled onto the boards. Welcome!

Welcome to ADISC, Ulric.

You might find that a lot of users will want to get to know you here before talking to you outside the forums. A good place to start is the ADISC IRC chat.

Hope you enjoy it here.

thanks everyone ^_^ i feel very welcomed hehehe ^_^