Thread: Oops, became a lurker. Hullo everyone.

Default Oops, became a lurker. Hullo everyone.

Sorry for lurking, just never got around to posting so here we go. I'm a DL, never got into the AB aspect. Usually RP as a furry character, but I don't usually get enough time to indulge in RP. I'm in University for now, just finishing up my degree.

My interests are pretty basic. I like gaming, MMA, pro-wrastlin' (still real to me!), flight simulators, programming (as a hobby, not pursuing it professionally, or even getting a degree for it =P) and hockey. Really should look into becoming more than just a backseat fan for some of that stuff since my only real hobby I practice is gaming and programming.

To be honest I'm not really looking to connect with peeps at this time, just enjoying the community as a whole right now.

That's all I can think of for now, peace and love!

Quote Originally Posted by Texshaw View Post
    Sorry for lurking, just never got around to posting so here we go. I'm a DL, never got into the AB aspect. Usually RP as a furry character, but I don't usually get enough time to indulge in RP. I'm in University for now, just finishing up my degree.

My interests are pretty basic. I like gaming, MMA, pro-wrastlin' (still real to me!), flight simulators, programming (as a hobby, not pursuing it professionally, or even getting a degree for it =P) and hockey. Really should look into becoming more than just a backseat fan for some of that stuff since my only real hobby I practice is gaming and programming.

To be honest I'm not really looking to connect with peeps at this time, just enjoying the community as a whole right now.

That's all I can think of for now, peace and love!
    Hi Texshaw Welcome to ADISC.

Well it's okay I used o be lurker. What Furry RP? I haven't participated in that. I want too join too. So what kind of Game you're into? Well I like almost all type but mostly I play FPS and Racing(Forza Motorsport!). MMA and Pro Wrestling awesome. Have you seen the latest UFC? It's awesome. Flight Simulator? Not many people into that stuff(Well you mean Professional Flight Simulator or Games)

Well at least reply my post okay?.

Anyway Welcome and Enjoy ADISC. Oh Peace and Love to you too