Thread: Prison Break

Default Prison Break

Y'know, the Fox show thats still kicking ass? xD

I was wondering who else on ADISC was a fan of the show.

Tonight's episode was especially awesome

For anyone who doesnt know, Prison Break begins about two brothers, Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield. Lincoln is framed for murder and sentenced to death row in prison, and Michael, a very gifted structural engineer, hatches a plan to get into prison himself and break his brother out in one of the most ingenious ways possible.

Thats about as much as I'll say for anyone who is interested in watching it =P

The first series was very, very good; I loved seeing how the plan slowly unfolded, and trying to guess what he would do next. The second series wasn't as good awesome the first, but it was still pretty good. Right from the start I was put off by all the stuff with the company - I just wanted to watch a guy with a awesome plan to break out of prison.

I thought the 3rd series was pretty rubbish. I still watched it, just because I had stared and so I wanted to see it through to the end, but I wasn't exactly thrilled by it. Now the current series isn't quite as good as the first, but it's pretty good. However, I've been really disappointed that so far there haven't been any ridiculously over-elaborate plans. But I'm still hopeful - there's still half a series to go!

I really liked the first season...Really kept you on the edge of your seat...The second season was all right...I think I trailed away from it there...It just didn't keep my interest enough for me to remember to watch it...

I din't like prison break at first this season nor most of last but I still watched it. Right now I am loving what they are doing in the show and i did watch last nights episode and I saw that "shocking" ending coming. I also loved how Agent Mahone took someones life and ended them right we the person said " We are not that dif..." ::BAM::