Thread: Rompers

Default Rompers

One day I discovered that not only are rompers a thing for young children, but they're also a part of women's fashion, too! O: It was one of the greatest days of my life. I still haven't bought any (being a broke college student sucks), but I loooove looking at them. My LG side adores them, but the bigger me thinks they're awesome, too! For example:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11636491-03.jpg 
Views:	363 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	14835Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00047451-01.jpg 
Views:	378 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	14836Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6a00e54fc47b9888340153907cd105970b-800wi.jpg 
Views:	582 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	14837

I prefer the ones with some sort of sleeves/something to cover the shoulders, because mine are huge. :/ It's getting a little cold for them anyway, but hopefully by next spring I'll a few of my own. I actually had one when I was a toddler (which seemed kind of weird to me at first, because I was perceived as a boy, then). I guess they're still unisex? I don't recall seeing them on any young children lately, even girls.

Do any of you guys/girls like these? Am I the last one to get on the train here? xD I just think they're so adorable!

My female friends wear those (and seeecretly, I'm jealous), but seriously, they're freaking awesome for hiding diapers under. I could probably skip around downtown and never get caught wearing. xD

omg i would love to be able to just wear those! it'd make my life a heck of a lot better, for multiple reasons! especially concealed padding like Antoinette says, but also for fashions sake, they are so cute~

Quote Originally Posted by Xion View Post
    omg i would love to be able to just wear those! it'd make my life a heck of a lot better, for multiple reasons! especially concealed padding like Antoinette says, but also for fashions sake, they are so cute~
    Heh, I didn't even consider that they'd be good with diapers. I really want one now.... x.x;
    I'm curious, what do mean when you say they'd make your life better? Just that'd you really enjoy them, or something more?