Thread: Intro from AZ

Default Intro from AZ

Good morning,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a DL for about 15 years now and have been around other sites but just discovered adisc.

Quote Originally Posted by silvernightTN View Post
    Good morning,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a DL for about 15 years now and have been around other sites but just discovered adisc.
    Hey silverlight!

Welcome to ADISC, glad to have you around.

AZ huh, I've been there several times, it's really nice there. So, what do you do there for fun? I really enjoyed golfing when I was there, thought the courses were really nice.

Anyways, outside all of that I'm currently in University for a BSc. in Computer Science, and I hope to get a job in the field as a UX Designer, although I have heard that's a pretty hard job to get into. However, I consider it my talent, and I absolutely love doing it!

Hope to hear back from you soon!

- Lobie

Hi Lobie,

I've only lived here in AZ for a couple years now, but I'm liking it well enough. I've only had a chance to play the courses here 3-4 times. They're tough in the summer, but this time of year they're gorgeous. I have a degree in accounting and have a job that only marginally uses accounting in any way :P Good luck on finding a job as a UX designer.

Oh my goodness! I looooove Arizona. My family goes every year to Tucson where we visit the Reid Park, go to DAH rock shop, and play Tron pinball at Golf N Stuff! Its our favoritest annual vacation thingy!

hey im also in tucson and well im still a teen (16) so not much i can do but i do skate ALOT and well welcome to adisc