Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New gf who accepts me.

Default New gf who accepts me.

Well I have a new girlfriend now. She is awesome. She totally accepts me. She lets me suck on my pacifier around her and she even bottle feeds me. I'm so freakin happy!

ElijahLee

Omg dude, that is so great!
    Are you guys getting into it (like the roleplaying part, etc...)
    You are just so lucky these days. Cant find no one in this local area. :sadfac

I got really lucky. You'll find someone. I actually know 2 other girls that would have babied me. But this one just happened at a faster pace.

Congrats! I toled my GF a long time ago and we have worn diapers together and just the other day she toled me she wants to change my wet diaper.

Congrats! I hope one day to have a girlfriend that will accept my AB/DL side.

Well so much for a gf that accepts me. What a crock! She just used my kindness. And just threw me away like everyone else... I want to cry.

Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiBabyjenni View Post
    Well so much for a gf that accepts me. What a crock! She just used my kindness. And just threw me away like everyone else... I want to cry.
    What?? What happened... Are you ok? (i know dumb question but still sincere) Don't worry you WILL find someone!

she just used me to get around now that I am no longer useful to her she threw me away