Thread: Online options that ship discreetly

Default Online options that ship discreetly

Apologies if this has been posted before; I tried a search, but that proved unsuccessful. I'm looking for online stores that will ship orders discreetly, ie in a plain box that doesn't advertise the contents. Normally I wouldn't care, but I live on a college campus now, complete with my own PO box. I'd rather not pay the $42 a year for another box just so I can get some diapers.

I'd more than likely just be ordering something like a sample pack (I'm short on money at the moment); I'm not sure if that would make a difference. Even if I ordered a case, I'm not too concerned about the size - just the appearance of the box.

I'm also a little worried about getting tons of junk mail. I don't check my mailbox that often since no one ever sends me anything, but I wouldn't want that stuff to start piling up. If you have actual experience with any online businesses, please let me know how it went. I have no experience with this sort of thing, aside from requesting some samples a few years ago.

XPMedical, I bought 100-some Dry 24/7s and a couple cases of Abena M4s from them and they came in plain brown boxes. Also Bambino, but out of my 6-7 orders with them, they did ship one in a marked box that clearly stated what was in it.

Most sites will have something about how they ship in their FAQ or shipping information page, and if all else fails you can email them and ask how they ship too.

I'd prefer to go more by customer experience than what the websites say; actions speaking louder than words and all. Thanks for your input. (: