Thread: What diaper suits me?

Default What diaper suits me?

So I am looking for the next step in buying my "padding". I have been a long time wearer of goodnites, and really enjoy them for the tightness and hugging of my body. I enjoy the feeling of being wet and having the wetness hug me, and this is where my problem comes. I currently am switching between Certainty Walgreens brand diapers and goodnites because certainties hold so much more but goodnites have everything else I want in a diaper. What would be the best way to go for my next adult diapers that would meet these qualities I'm looking for. Tight fitting nice and snug and high capacity for wetting. Any input is appreciated!

CheckeredDots

Depending on which size you are, you could just order a diaper that's a size too small. Say, if you're a medium, try a small; that'd give you a very snug and tight fit. If you want any cuteness factor, you're gonna have to cough up some money for an ABU diaper.

You could also do as my girlfriend does to her boring looking adult diapers: Spice them up with some of your own creative doodles! It takes some time, and may seem like a waste, but the cuteness factor gets amped up to max :3

Quote Originally Posted by CheckeredDots View Post
    Depending on which size you are, you could just order a diaper that's a size too small. Say, if you're a medium, try a small; that'd give you a very snug and tight fit. If you want any cuteness factor, you're gonna have to cough up some money for an ABU diaper.

You could also do as my girlfriend does to her boring looking adult diapers: Spice them up with some of your own creative doodles! It takes some time, and may seem like a waste, but the cuteness factor gets amped up to max :3
    Cuteness factor is a non issue as a DL :P but does double diapering increase snugness at all? I have never tried it with Adult diapers and really Im not looking to spend money for an ordered case quite yet!

CheckeredDots

Quote Originally Posted by trooperdown View Post
    Cuteness factor is a non issue as a DL :P but does double diapering increase snugness at all? I have never tried it with Adult diapers and really Im not looking to spend money for an ordered case quite yet!
    Well, I've never tried douple diapering with adult diapers, so I can't tell. But I'd imagine that it wouldn't really make you feel more snug, but it'll definitely feel much more bulky! :P

zombiebaby

You could wear a goodnite put a slit in the cover and diaper up over it with your adult diaper. You're have the tigntess of the wetness when you wet and the absorbency because you're wearing two diapers.

You aren't going to get anything that performs much better than Certainity in stores. They are all basically the same when it comes to absorbency and ect.
    Usually it depends on your taping method rather than the product. Being too snug can mean leaks though. Basically you just need to know proper taping procedures which you can find in the articles section of ADISC. Basically what you want to do is to make a ( >< ) pattern with your tapes, not the ( == ) method. I am a 38 inch waist and medium diapers usually feel more snug and stiffer in the middle, which to a degree, I like. Try to get the front even with the back as much as possible when pulling it over your privates. Don't pull the bottom tapes too tightly as it will make you prone to leaks caused by gaps in the muscles in your legs. You just have to find that just right point. The top ones can be as snug as you want. Just leave yourself some breathing room at least and not so much that it will stretch the fabric/plastic of the diaper. Cloth backed diapers are worse for this because the fabric can only take so much before it starts splitting apart. Just suck in and wrap it as good as you can and you should be delighted with the result.