Thread: hey new dl to this community

Default hey new dl to this community

Hi I am pretty fairly new to adisc. However I've been an AB/DL for almost as long as I can remember. I enjoy it for many reasons due to its stress relieving nature, and I'm pretty much into most of these things that have a humiliation aspect to it.
    I do enjoy other things like video games and bike riding.
    Do say hi to me, as I am in search of friends. Keep in mind that I'm married and have no intention of ignoring that. T

As far as my interests run, Im very interested in video games, and fiddling with electronics. I like to take things like gameboy's and give them color screens and backlights. Ive gone far enough to collect vintage games from Atari 2600 to PS3 (no Xbox 360 yet, still need a working DVD drive).

Please introduce yourself. I am in search of friends who are understanding of my feelings for AB/DL and possibly have the same.
    Last edited by babyjs234; 19-Oct-2012 at 08:40.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjs234 View Post
    Hi I am pretty fairly new to adisc. However I've been an AB/DL for almost as long as I can remember. I enjoy it for many reasons due to its stress relieving nature, and I'm pretty much into most of these things that have a humiliation aspect to it.
    I do enjoy other things like video games and bike riding.
    Do say hi to me, as I am in search of friends. Keep in mind that I'm married and have no intention of ignoring that. T

As far as my interests run, Im very interested in video games, and fiddling with electronics. I like to take things like gameboy's and give them color screens and backlights. Ive gone far enough to collect vintage games from Atari 2600 to PS3 (no Xbox 360 yet, still need a working DVD drive).

Please introduce yourself. I am in search of friends who are understanding of my feelings for AB/DL and possibly have the same.
    Hey. Kiwidl here. how's it going? I, too, am into cycling. What sort do you like the best?

I have also been a tb/dl for as long as I can remember.

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.