Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Well I have been a diaper lover for a long time, well since I was about 15. But after a severly hurniated disc two yrs ago, I have developed some mild urge incontinence. A lot of times I have no problem, then all of a sudden the urge will hit and it turns into an emergency. This is true for both ends. So I have come to wearing protection just in case the problem arises.

Quote Originally Posted by ryank View Post
    Well I have been a diaper lover for a long time, well since I was about 15. But after a severly hurniated disc two yrs ago, I have developed some mild urge incontinence. A lot of times I have no problem, then all of a sudden the urge will hit and it turns into an emergency. This is true for both ends. So I have come to wearing protection just in case the problem arises.

Hey there ryank!

Glad to have you around, and welcome to ADISC!

Sorry to hear about the herniated disc, but I'm glad things seem to be are working out for you, and it doesn't cause too much trouble for you.

So, what are some of the things you enjoy doing? I love to program, and recently started a new software project! Hopefully I can get it fully completed :3

Anyways! Was nice meeting you, and I hope to hear from you soon

- Lobie