Thread: Feeling kinda down

Unhappy Feeling kinda down

Hi everyone lately i have felt really depressed... I'm not depressed because i don't want to be a boy I'm just depressed because i feel really lonely. I have friends, not that many, but i cant talk to them about any of my problems and it makes me want to cry... its terrible. I wish i could talk to them normally about problems im facing but i dont think any of them have similar problems, it would also leave me in a very vulnerable state and i dont think many of my friends would take me serious. so if anyone has any advice on how i can make myself feel better it would be really appreciated.

I'm really sorry that you're feeling depressed.

In truth, your friends may not be that big of a help to you. They could accept you, but they may not be able to give advice or comfort because they have no experience on your problems.

I would suggest making friends and meeting people on this site. Unlike your friends, a lot of them know what you're going through and will be happy to talk and give advice. Once you have 20 posts you can send private messages. Wander around the site, post a couple of times, and find people that you want to talk to. Then, when your name turns green, you can send them messages and discuss things with them.

And above all, remember that you are not alone and we are all here for you.