Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Mitt Romney should be president

Default Why Mitt Romney should be president

I have watched all the debates and have yet to decide who if rather have in office. I want to know why you guys think mitt should be president, but WITH OUT ANY BAD MOUTHING OBAMA. what are your reasons, what policies do you like, or disapprove.

Do you guys really believe he has no change of becoming president? I really like the fact he knows how to run a buiness and a state. He has the experience I think would be god in a president. Plus some of his policies I really like.

That being said, I'm not sure who I'll vote for quite yet.

I never said he has no chance at becoming President, because Americans are generally stupid and greedy like that. But him becoming president is only of benefit to Mitt Romney, and people who are already rich and want to make more money at the expense of others. There really isn't a good argument as to why Mitt Romney should become president, because he's obviously in it for himself. Unless you live in a genuinely rich family, you're not going to benefit, and might be in danger of losing something. That's not to say that Obama is really going to accomplish anything great either, but he at least wants to benefit typical American's rather than just those with silver-spoons in their mouths.

Besides, running a business doesn't make you a good president. It makes you a president with a conflict of interests. A government is supposed to benefit it's people with public resources, whereas running a business is all about making money for yourself.

The Obama administration was pretty regular, but not bad. Romney has already revealed himself an elitist moron. Also (now that's a matter of opinion), I don't like the republican party, even though I don't live in the US.

It's too bad people don't pay attention to the issues and instead choose to decide who to vote for based on how well they did on the debate.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bronie07 View Post
    Do you guys really believe he has no change of becoming president? I really like the fact he knows how to run a buiness and a state. He has the experience I think would be god in a president. Plus some of his policies I really like.

That being said, I'm not sure who I'll vote for quite yet.
    But Romney's idea of running a business is stripping it of all of its assets, laying off the workers and shipping the remains of the company overseas!

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    It's too bad people don't pay attention to the issues and instead choose to decide who to vote for based on how well they did on the debate.....
    Yup the general masses are idiotic like that. Its not a hard choice really.

Vote for Obama- your want more of what he tried to do in his first 4 years and then some.

Vote for Romney- your voting for a plan to cut the deficit which has been proven over and over wont work and at best programs get cut if not massively cut. Also the military specifically navy gets a BIG boost if mitt/paul have their way.

Yeah even as a registered republican. Mitt and Paul's plans are something beyond fucking bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBr0wn View Post
    But Romney's idea of running a business is stripping it of all of its assets, laying off the workers and shipping the remains of the company overseas!
    Is this forgetting the fact that most of his campaign is based upon bringing jobs back, FROM overseas to the US?