Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little being a big

Question Little being a big

What do you think of little's being big's(having a little) as well.

I don't think there is any thing wrong with it, but that it would be hard to be little and act big all the time for someone.

[removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 17-Oct-2012 at 05:21.

Ok, I am confused.

So answer me this, what came first? The little or the big?

No, what i am asking is, you are a little, but you are also a daddy/mommy to a different little. Is that ok to you?

Oh yeah, I think that would be easy to do both sides, at least for me. I know how I want to be treated and I know the feelings a little has because I have them also. Therefore, I could easily be a caregiver. (I have considered this question myself.)

Oh yea, sure it is fine as long as there is balance. I have done this a little with a pretty good friend, although on a limited basis. I do have a daddy side that really developed when I had kids, for me this was well integrated with my little side anyway.

i dont realy know if i could be mommy to someone i sooner be the baby/little girl. It mint be ive not been a mommy to someone before.

CrinklySiren

I can't be a daddy, i could probably be a "babysitter" or a big brother but not an uncle or daddy, im too much of a little to ever be a big. I'd be better off as a baby/little brother.

I am both big and little But I'm never one or the other :') They seem to take turns in which wants to come out and play It depends on my mood and who I'm talking to Some people bring out the little in me, some bring out the big and some bring out both! Then there are the unfortunate people that only ever meet half of me. I don't feel like one is more dominant than the other they feel very balanced It's the same whether I am feeling submissive or dominant :3 I chose to submit but it doesn't make me submissive in my mind if that makes any sense It's why I say I'm a switch :') I don't think of it as 'a little being big' so much as I am big and I am little :3 I hope that helped Cody!

(I try not to put labels on things unless I am RPing. So I don't class myself as Mommy or Baby just Big or Little as they come in all different shapes and sizes and dimensions and situations! )

I definitely class myself as a 'little'. I'm also a part-time Mommy to my own special babygirl. But I don't define myself as a 'Mommy', because that's a role I play for some very special people who bring out those more loving, caring feelings in me (in short, I'm just being a 'good friend' when I baby them, and directing the kind of happy friendship feelings they give me towards something that makes them happy). I'm always little inside, no matter what's happening.

Honestly (a little bit of personal bias here) I find littles who will always act like they're a babbeh rather selfish. It feels like a lack of respect, I suppose, because when I'm 'normal' (and I have an adult side, EVERYONE here does, even the Twue Littles, even if I consider it to be something that developed around my little side, it's still there when I'm neutral), I'll react to others' little sides the way an unattached adult might. If when I'm little (or not even that, just hurt or sad, maybe) and they still insist 'I'm da widdlest eba' it gets my goat. I like knowing my friends are looking out for me. I had one guy message me when I said I was a little down and he couldn't drop the act for even a moment to have a serious discussion with me; he just wanted to try and be 'cute'. When people do that, it feels like it's all about them in their minds and even my sadness/littleness is a way to get more attention for themselves.

To a lesser extent, I think of those who never switch (as in, never play the role of caretaker) to be selfish, but honestly I just try to distance parts of myself from them. I feel bonded to people I look after, and it hurts when they refuse to take care of a part of me when I take care of that part of them. The idea that I'm 'less little' than them is something that makes me feel absolutely furious, because that's not the case at all, IMHO. I find it very offensive when I'm told 'I don't do caretaking, I'm too little'. I guess it's fine if people just don't want to (again, though, I won't play with them) but personally, I think the fact I'm very little inside is what makes me GOOD at being a Mama...cuz I already have to look after the little girl side of myself most of the time.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    Honestly (a little bit of personal bias here) I find littles who will always act like they're a babbeh rather selfish. It feels like a lack of respect, I suppose, because when I'm 'normal' (and I have an adult side, EVERYONE here does, even the Twue Littles, even if I consider it to be something that developed around my little side, it's still there when I'm neutral), I'll react to others' little sides the way an unattached adult might. If when I'm little (or not even that, just hurt or sad, maybe) and they still insist 'I'm da widdlest eba' it gets my goat. I like knowing my friends are looking out for me. I had one guy message me when I said I was a little down and he couldn't drop the act for even a moment to have a serious discussion with me; he just wanted to try and be 'cute'. When people do that, it feels like it's all about them in their minds and even my sadness/littleness is a way to get more attention for themselves.
    I understand what you mean here, I hate it when I'm genuinely down or upset and I look to an abdl friend online and they cant drop the act to be reasonable with me.

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    To a lesser extent, I think of those who never switch (as in, never play the role of caretaker) to be selfish, but honestly I just try to distance parts of myself from them. I feel bonded to people I look after, and it hurts when they refuse to take care of a part of me when I take care of that part of them. The idea that I'm 'less little' than them is something that makes me feel absolutely furious, because that's not the case at all, IMHO. I find it very offensive when I'm told 'I don't do caretaking, I'm too little'. I guess it's fine if people just don't want to (again, though, I won't play with them) but personally, I think the fact I'm very little inside is what makes me GOOD at being a Mama...cuz I already have to look after the little girl side of myself most of the time.
    This i dont find very fair.. there are people who don't do it because they are scared they wont do a good job.. these insecurities exist and its not very fair to expect those insecurities to just disappear. Me, for example, though i'm not insecure about doing it, I just don't know how and THAT is what i'm insecure about, I dont know how to be a big and I would be so lost and it would be awkward and uncomfortable for me and the person who I'm "taking care of" for me to struggle through trying to be a big. It is because of this very reason that I don't do well around babies or little kids, and I am definitely not ready for a child of my own, because I don't know how to take care of or even react to a baby or a child, let alone an adult child who has the ability to criticize or rate how well of a job you are doing.

Also, some people don't even get taken care of or have never even experienced being taken care of so for them to suddenly go from being little and wanting attention to being big and giving attention is a big change and can also be discomforting for that person mentally. Remember that not everyone refuses out of selfishness, there are other reasons why people might not want to or might not be up for switching roles... You have to understand that to some of us Littles it might come as generally knowledge to know how to change a diaper and bottle feed someone, but surprisingly enough a lot, and I mean a LOT of people have no idea how to change or even put on a diaper. The same can be said for Bigs who believe that taking care of an adult child is "just like taking care of a baby", but it isn't for them because in reality you arent a baby, and for some littles, this may be a concept too hard to grasp.