Thread: My awkward intro

Default My awkward intro

Hi all, good to post here. I am Caedus (stars wars fan give away i know). I've just left university and looking to start walking the path of life. Didn't quite finish uni so having tougher time I'd have liked.

My interest in wearing diapers/nappies started back when i was a teen but it was confined to just reading stories and finding art while living at home. I've never really understood why i liked them. At uni i had the privacy of being away from home to finally try. I'm certainly a diaper lover as i understand it i guess. I never did it too regularly due to being paranoid of getting caught or judged, the shame would feel overwhelming at times while wearing. Still it was some of my best experiences just to sit in them, something that has stopped since leaving uni due to privacy being an issue.

As for my interests outside diapers, i have plenty. I am huge video game fan, very into mass effect and the elder scrolls for any who have played. Halo, fallout and gears of war are also all on the list. Recently i've started playing the old republic though i'm not very good. I'm into films, star wars and most sci-fi interests me, still a fan of anime since my youth. I enjoy reading too, sci fi books being a primary interest but not exclusively. Sorry that this section isn't that extensive, so very new to using online forums.

Why am i here? I dunno, i have an interest in diapers that i think about way too much i guess. I don't know enough to know if it is healthy or not or how i developed it. I've never told anyone in real life and i doubt i ever will. I just needed to say it somewhere to someone that can give me a response. I'm here i suppose because i want a place where i'm not alone, an outsider with a secret to be concealed.

lastly i apologise for the walls of text, i thank anyone who reads this and good work to the people who created this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Caedus View Post
    Hi all, good to post here. I am Caedus (stars wars fan give away i know). I've just left university and looking to start walking the path of life. Didn't quite finish uni so having tougher time I'd have liked.

My interest in wearing diapers/nappies started back when i was a teen but it was confined to just reading stories and finding art while living at home. I've never really understood why i liked them. At uni i had the privacy of being away from home to finally try. I'm certainly a diaper lover as i understand it i guess. I never did it too regularly due to being paranoid of getting caught or judged, the shame would feel overwhelming at times while wearing. Still it was some of my best experiences just to sit in them, something that has stopped since leaving uni due to privacy being an issue.

As for my interests outside diapers, i have plenty. I am huge video game fan, very into mass effect and the elder scrolls for any who have played. Halo, fallout and gears of war are also all on the list. Recently i've started playing the old republic though i'm not very good. I'm into films, star wars and most sci-fi interests me, still a fan of anime since my youth. I enjoy reading too, sci fi books being a primary interest but not exclusively. Sorry that this section isn't that extensive, so very new to using online forums.

Why am i here? I dunno, i have an interest in diapers that i think about way too much i guess. I don't know enough to know if it is healthy or not or how i developed it. I've never told anyone in real life and i doubt i ever will. I just needed to say it somewhere to someone that can give me a response. I'm here i suppose because i want a place where i'm not alone, an outsider with a secret to be concealed.

lastly i apologise for the walls of text, i thank anyone who reads this and good work to the people who created this site.
    Star Wars fan eh? I'll let it slide, I suppose (I'm a Trekkie) So what sorts of anime do you watch? What sci-fi books have you read?

As for the diapers, well, I don't know that there are any of us that understand why we like them. I've been fascinated by diapers since I was a kid, as long as I can remember. I bought my first pack right after I got my driver's license at age 16. I struggled with it and felt guilty about it and tried to ignore it for a long time. And yet, here I am, 30 now, with a partner that is 24/7 by choice, out as an ABDL to most of my friends, and completely at ease with all of it. And yet, I don't have a damn clue WHY I am an ABDL. All I know is, I am, and I enjoy it.

Anyways, welcome!

Hey GoldDragon, don't worry as i am also a star trek fan. I just acknowledge it suffers from a lack of lightsabers

Thanks for the response, felt nervous typing the post. It was like acknowledging to myself that this is part of who i am. I can't recall being interested in diapers until i hit about 16, since than nothing else has the same interest. Hiding it from people is easy but at the end of the day it always comes back to mind. If i'm lucky, maybe someday i'll meet a real life person who could accept this like you have.

As for animes still a big fan of both the full metal alchemist shows, brotherhood in particular. I follow the naruto anime but also the manga, i've got some great memories of naruto having been going on since before i finished high school. Berserk is another worth a mention, quite dark and gritty but very good. As for sci-fi books, some star wars novels of course, also a series of books from a franchise called 40k known as the horus heresy series. Than a few various books here and there from game franchises like starcraft.