Thread: hello everyone

Default hello everyone

hello everyone im new on this site i am a 23 year old boy likes to be a baby i have done it almost 9 years now when i first discorved that i was not alone about it. so im not new in this game just on this site i hope i will find some new friends to talk to and just have fun

Always great to see new people join!
    But you should tell us some interests you have outside of the "...likes to be a baby..." bit
    For instance tv shows, music and movies? Favorite genres?
    This is a great community, full of interesting people, some of which will share some interests that you have.
    Welcome to ADSIC!

Hi littlebboy88, Nice to meet you. What kind of music do you like? I noticed that you like music in your profile. I like all sorts. Do you just listen to music or play any instruments too? I recently started playing piano, I've also played drums for many years.

Welcome to ADISC!

hey guys thanks for welcome me... well i like to listen to music and make musik i mostly make hiphop beats that i make in pro tools which is a music program that have many software instruments that i play on my keyboard and my old mpc sampler that i use to sample old records on and give the beats away to friends so they can write lyrics to them i use alot of my time doing that. and i allso like to draw and paint and watching diffrent movies and cartoons and just hang out with friends

Yay! Another Scandinavian crinklebutt! ^^ *giggles* welcome