Thread: Do you think we'll be getting new Goodnites designs?

Default Do you think we'll be getting new Goodnites designs?

I'm really hoping we get some new, cuter designs for 2013 in the l/xl. What are your thoughts?

I sure hope they get new designs. The heli's and pajama prints are nice, but it's nice to have a change of patterns. Would've been cool if I had gotten some of the Spiderman ones, but I think those were a limted run unfortunately. :|

the L/XL size is due for a new design...following the annual pattern of previous design changes, a new design should have come out in the spring/summer of this past year.

Since Goodnites are for grade school aged kids, their design is going to accommodate them. Remember that they are not going to want to feel like they're wearing a baby diaper, but rather something for older boys. I would think new designs would lean toward that goal.

noctis

They should really offer a choice of a solid color; I guess that's what store brands are for; even some of those should be blue and pink and stuff and not just white.

Yea KC totally jipped us this year. If I remember correctly both the large and small sizes got new designs every summer for the past 5 or 6 years. I guess we'll just have to wait until next year to see if they redesign the L/X. I have been hoping for some character prints since they started putting prints on goodnites but solid colors would be cool too.

They already just altered them this year.

And it usually takes them ages before they change them again.