Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hospital

Default hospital

Hi how is everyone? I been in the hospital for a stomach virus. at furst I thot it whas just the flu but I couldint cip any thing down. I went to the doctor and he told me it was wears than the flu. So I just spent the last three days having fluids being pumped into me. good news is I'm starting to eat a gin as long it lite. Before anyone ask me. Yes do to my history of bedwetting and because I been having accidents since I checked in thay do have me in diapers and yes a nures chang me not all of them fimal. The accidents have slowed down since I been getting badder so I'm happy about that. My best friend let me borrow his laptop. good thing to because I'm Starting to get stir crazy in her.

Hope you have a speedy recovery and get out soon.

Gotta get some intestinal fortitude. Just do what I do and lift weights with your bladder. And by that I mean, put a bunch of food on your stomach and lie on the couch watching funny stuff. When you laugh you get a great workout man!

Uh and also, ass of flap, and abs of congeal. ed lard. But you'll be able to pound em like no other!

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Hope you have a speedy recovery and get out soon.
    Thanks Oleman72. My doctor say I'll be out in 2 to 3 days the way things are going. They just want to make sure there's no treas of the stomach virus. The good is I lost 10 pounds LOL.

I don't have bladder control problem beside my bed wetting. The stomach virus made me filling week and they been pumping fluids in to me Making me pee %20 moor a day.
    Last edited by Trevor; 16-Oct-2012 at 21:21. Reason: merging posts.

I'm out of hospital and man it feels good. my mom and my big sister are taking me out to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    Go eat so much that you throw up
    funny. I head a great lunch at apple b. I'll tall you one thing after a week of eating nothing but bland hospital food that and throwing it up have the time. That hamburger is the best hamburger you ever have in your life. I am not Jocking her the food at that hospital whas so bland it haed moor flaver going up than going down. LOL

Glad you're out and able to enjoy real food again.

One time I was in hospital for a week having stomach surgery for a perforated ulcer. They let me out at lunchtime on the last day and the first thing I did was go to Pizza Hut. Man, that was the best pizza I've had in my life.

matt 1989. I'm glad your out of the hospital. Hope you can enjoy yourself now and hope you don't have to back there.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    Glad you're out and able to enjoy real food again.

One time I was in hospital for a week having stomach surgery for a perforated ulcer. They let me out at lunchtime on the last day and the first thing I did was go to Pizza Hut. Man, that was the best pizza I've had in my life.
    I know. I never thought I find food that was worse than my old high school.