Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: diaper subscriptions

Default diaper subscriptions

I just signed up for a one month recuring subscription for Abena M3's from amazon. This sounds pretty cool, and I'm looking to see how it works out. Anyone else do this?

One month? How does that work? Are they going to send you a bag a week?

I have a PDP plan from HDIS which I like real well. You select your own shipment scedule based on weeks. I have a 5 and 6 week schdule which works out well for me.

Amazon's plan isn't that flexible. It's ordered by months. By subscribing, you get free shipping. (got mine in two days) and 5% cut in sale price. I'm signed up for a 22 pack a month, but you could probably do the same for a whole case if you wanted/needed.

I have done this with XP Medical for a few months. It was actually a pretty good program and I saved a little too.

I wonder if my supplier of Eurons would do this. It sounds like a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    I wonder if my supplier of Eurons would do this. It sounds like a great idea.
    You can always ask

I used to have something like that a few years ago through a local supplier...... I found it was absolutely good, until I was out of diapers (needed more during a time) and it was getting "close to the schedule" - like I had a few left when the delivery should have taken place... however for some yet unknown reason the delivery was postponed by a week and as it was already friday and I was supposed to work on saturdays I had to go out at saturday evening to shop for diapers in some 24/7 (almost) drug-stores and ask for my type of diaper... took me three stores and about 2 hours of driving to finally get some decent diapers. Was pretty pissed off and canceled the subscription.

In hindsight I guess I should have anticipated that this could happen and should have had some "emergency stock" ... but well you know how it is with being wiser in hindsight.

These days I just order when I see that I'm about halfway through my "stock".

btw. I need them for my unfortunate but rather constant bedwetting (how I'd wish not to...).
    Also when I go on long car trips or when I fly (which I do frequently for work) I always wear as I wouldn't feel "safe" otherwise...
    (I can't hold it in very long anyhow,... I guess my bladder isn't the best)

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    In hindsight I guess I should have anticipated that this could happen and should have had some "emergency stock" ... but well you know how it is with being wiser in hindsight.
    heh, yup. Diapers and TP. Do Not Run Out. Always have a buffer. Sorry to hear you got PO'd and cancelled your subscription, but really it wasn't their fault. Should have kept a month's buffer on hand.