Thread: Resident Evil 6

Default Resident Evil 6

I have to say that I'm a huge fan of this entry. I'd even go as far as to say I love it! (despite all the RE fan backlash it's recieved)

I've personally played Resident Evil 4, 5 and now 6. But we won't speak about :shudders: Operation Raccoon City...

Feel free to check out the launch trailer!

Any of you guys played it?
    What were your thoughts?

Let me know down below

It is awesome if you have Xbox just text me I'm XLostSoul 0007X

I just played RE6, and I thought it was good! I liked the classic Resident Evil feel that the dark University buildings imparted. I love Leon Kennedy, so I'm happy to see him featured again. His campaign was a little lacking in storyline though. I would've appreciated a little clarification about what you're doing. All the secrecy about the Cathedral, and the abrupt opening was confusing. Resident Evil 4 and 5 had fantastic, well-paced plots, so I wish 6 followed that pattern. The availability of weapons this time around was lacking, and the skill system was too pricey.

I did love the return of Ada Wong; she's always a stunning character.

I love RE6. The gameplay is good, but the storyline is kind of random and I don't like the "skill" system. Besides that, Mercenaries is addicting as always to play, and Agent Hunt is a nice change of pace from your normal campaign/co-op gameplay.

I just wish the game had a versus mode similar to RE5's Slayers and Survivors mode, but their new versus mode will only be humans v.s. zombies, which I don't like because they have Agent Hunt for that. Also, I used to play Resident Evil Revelations "Raid Mode" often, and I was somewhat disappointed with it's absence in RE6. It would have definitely added more replay value to the game and there are plenty of missions Capcom could easily create from the extremely long campaign.

Yeah it is very good!

I've finished the first three campaigns but haven't completed Ada's yet.

I have to say, somewhat suprisingly, that Chris has been my favourite story thus far (followed closely by Jake). Maybe because I played all of RE5 as him, but damn, that is such a Bro storyline. If you've played it you'll know what I mean ... I hope!

What have been you guys favourite campaign so far?