Thread: How quickly?

Default How quickly?

How quickly after a change do you notice you've wet your diaper? It seems to me like every time I change within 10 minutes I've peed.

It really depends on if you are drinking (liquid) at the time. If I am not drinking and have not drunk anything I won't need to go. But I think I agree that around 10 minutes is probably typical for me if I am drinking while wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    It really depends on if you are drinking (liquid) at the time. If I am not drinking and have not drunk anything I won't need to go. But I think I agree that around 10 minutes is probably typical for me if I am drinking while wearing.
    Makes sense, was just wondering if my pattern was typical, I'd never really thought about it before, heh.

For me it can be anything between a few minutes and four hours. On average it'll be 20-30 minutes.

It varies with me from a few minutes to a couple of hours. Sometimes I lrt go during the change.

most of the time it is about 15 to 20 minutes before I notice I have wet again, but sometimes it can be up to 2 hours. I usually don't need to change again for about 4 hours though. Its a lot easier to know I am wet if I am wearing a cloth diaper.

it all depends anywhere from 20 min to an hour before I realize I am damp again

depends on alot, sometimes i dont notice for a couple of hours, others, before i finish changing.

prichardson

It depends on what kind of incontinence you suffer from.

I have a constantly 'dripping tap', so there is always some level of wetness. Unfortunately the drips don't stop between changes and this is particularly nasty when you are hot and sweaty after a bath or shower.

An off-button for the dripping would be quite nice!

Paul

Depends on how hydrated I am. I've wet while changing, a few minutes after or hours later. It's very hard to tell when it will happen. I do get frustrated sometimes when I wet immediately after a change. Oh well.