Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our plagued community and country

Default Our plagued community and country

Ive come to notice the huge problem with obesity both around the country (America) and here. There are people here that say "no one died from pinning a diaper to tight" I disagree somewhat while the statement is true, some people indulge in this to the point they don't exercise enough and get fat. This "disease" so it's called drains resources and can be as deadly as many other things like tobacco and alcohol. I urge you who are over weight to fix it it's hard, but not impossible and everyday you just sit around wetting yourself not getting enough exercise is another day your killing yourself. I don't mean this to criticize the community as I'm a part of it. But I'm not going to lie it is to critisize you that don't take responsibility or action to help yourself.

Without doing any actual research, I would venture a guess and say that the percentages of obese ABDL's compared to the percentage of the general popluation or any other cross section of the population is very close to the same across the board. Yes there are some obese ABDL's. But I wouldn't think there are more so in this community than any other community. Whether it's ABDL's, Furry's, WoW players, Bronies, Wal-mart shoppers, NFL fans, etc. etc. etc.... there are going to be those that are too lazy to get decent amount of exercise and eat healthy and there are going to be those that are perfectly healthy.

Yes, America has a higher percentage than the rest of the world, and that is a valid topic, but in my personal opinion this doesn't plague ABDLism more than any other segment of the population.

Well community in the context of my post means all of us associated with this fetish or lifestyle not just adisc and I see posts of people asking the best size for them an giving their measurements or saying their over weight or in pictures I can see it. And I see a lot of people posting that portrays them as isolationist.

- - - Updated - - -

And I never said *bdl had a higher percent but this was a place I could post and I did. It's more of a general topic but I tailored it to tis community.

- - - Updated - - -

Also if you want an example of this is look at the new post in the teen baby forum called "will goodnites fit me" it's not rare to see people claiming theyre 200 or more here

I disagree that anyone of us is any more obese than anyone out in the general population. Even then, there are worse things out than than being slightly obese. Sure I agree there is a point to draw the line and we need to do something about it, but the fact of the matter is that this world we live in anymore is a lazy mans world.

Everything now a days is made so you have to do as little as possible to get something done. If you want the obesity problem to go away, you must change the way people do things.

I don't understand where people think I said abdls have a higher % of fat people. And the fact that you could say its ok to be slightly obiese because we live in a lazy mans world is a horrible excuse and not a respectable answer. Rationalizing it like that is bad and is how the bar got lowered to the point we pay for fat people to stay fat. I'm slightly prejudice to people who are fat or anorexic be healthy don't just rationalize it

Cygnus

Some people are obese. Some people want to not be obese anymore, some people do. Either way, it's their descision and I don't really care what happens to them. I guess I'm a horrible person by some people's standards. Woo.

To be honest, I think this is just another step in humanity's evolution, be it cultural evolution or physical evolution. Eventually, when half of the country starts dying due to their weight, we'll all get the idea that obesity isn't a healthy path pounded into our head. Until then, I really just don't care because it's their lives and they get to choose what they do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan134 View Post
    Ive come to notice the huge problem with obesity both around the country (America) and here. There are people here that say "no one died from pinning a diaper to tight" I disagree somewhat while the statement is true, some people indulge in this to the point they don't exercise enough and get fat. This "disease" so it's called drains resources and can be as deadly as many other things like tobacco and alcohol. I urge you who are over weight to fix it it's hard, but not impossible and everyday you just sit around wetting yourself not getting enough exercise is another day your killing yourself. I don't mean this to criticize the community as I'm a part of it. But I'm not going to lie it is to critisize you that don't take responsibility or action to help yourself.
    Yes there is an obesity problem in the United States and many other countries. That is very true...but there are many websites that aim at lowering child and adult obesity. So if you are really concerned about this and see it as an issue, you can join one of those communities and jog in the park with kids and adults on your weekends.

I am not sure why you posted that here...this is a support website. In my opinion I think this topic would have been better brought up by an overweight individual who's asking this community how to eat healthier. you come off as someone whose more likely to be on a crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan134 View Post
    Rationalizing it like that is bad and is how the bar got lowered to the point we pay for fat people to stay fat.
    Someone's verbally vomiting up south park's plot/moral from two weeks ago. Welcome to the party, it was over a week ago.

That said.

Wait, wait, wait. Is the argument here that there are, supposedly, a disproportionate number of overweight AB/DLs compared to the general population?

If so, <citation needed>. If not, what the hell is the point of this thread? Seems more of a unilateral rant than any premise for actual discussion.