Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bf3 (pc)

Default Bf3 (pc)

Well I've got like 7-8 hours on BF3 on the PC now and its pretty good. I wish Dice would of added in lean buttons preferably Q&E and then move Spot/commands to middle mouse button.

However its easy to peak corners just move back a few feet then strafe left and right. So any other active BF3's (PC) on here?

I played BF3. I wish they added a little bit more to it. There is this one weapon that has a camera and keep the user out of Line of fire. That would been cool in BF3. It Camera fitted with a gun. Corner Shot Gun! Amazing Technology! - YouTube. But I do like to climb up the cranes or high area and snipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    I played BF3. I wish they added a little bit more to it. There is this one weapon that has a camera and keep the user out of Line of fire. That would been cool in BF3. It Camera fitted with a gun. Corner Shot Gun! Amazing Technology! - YouTube. But I do like to climb up the cranes or high area and snipe.
    even in real life that gun doesn't seem *that* useful to me. Simply because it's only useful if the enemy is right around the corner directly huffing the wall standing up straight. A stick and a mirror would solve the issue with the ability to toss a grenade to clear the area.

LOL Well I rather have that gun then stick my head around the corner and get shot lol and mirror is great but it can cause reflect of light which could give people your location. That can be use like a normal gun.

I'm not sure about active, but I'm always up for new experiences. I've actually only played a couple of multiplayer matches of BF3, and was appropriately mediocre. The single player campaign is surprisingly decent I find, more so than previous Battlefield games, though I much prefer the classic bot-multiplayer sandbox matches of the older games. If anyone is ever up for a match, I'll gladly join!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    I'm not sure about active, but I'm always up for new experiences. I've actually only played a couple of multiplayer matches of BF3, and was appropriately mediocre. The single player campaign is surprisingly decent I find, more so than previous Battlefield games, though I much prefer the classic bot-multiplayer sandbox matches of the older games. If anyone is ever up for a match, I'll gladly join!
    if you want fast gameplay like you'd find in MW theres a server called =U= Rock Nosh Cannal's Team Death Match with 1000 tickets/spawns. first team to get 1000 kills wins this is really good for ranking up and has a varity of long, medium and very close quarters via the shipping containers in the middle of the map. It got me from Rank 1 to rank 19 in a matter of days. Also once you learn the map, know the camping spots, know where people are attacking from you can use it to increase your K/D.

Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

Also Operation Metro conquest is good for teamwork/coordination in a regular game without any helis, jets, tanks, jeeps, etc. Not to mention no hiking your ass a thousand fucking miles to the flags.

Sure have played it on pc, not so much anymore though. sometimes the game seems like a ghost town last I've known, sometimes there's like no one playing it. (well, at least in servers under 150 ping)

Quote Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
    Sure have played it on pc, not so much anymore though. sometimes the game seems like a ghost town last I've known, sometimes there's like no one playing it. (well, at least in servers under 150 ping)
    What region do you play in? There's still a lot of people playing it in US.

Anyone willing to help me complete the co-op missions/unlock he rest of the unlocks from co-op mode?

Today I tried that 2nd mission where your a heli pilot or gunner and the first person was a horrible pilot and crashed twice. Thankfully I got to be pilot in another game match, not the best pilot esp with lack of comms or even text chat in Co-op mode but still beat it on normal.
    Last edited by Fire2box; 01-Nov-2012 at 05:42.