Thread: Hi, I guess..

Default Hi, I guess..

I'm Musikole, and if you couldn't tell, it's a combination of my name, Kole, and my favorite thing in the world, non-living, music. It's also a play on the word musical, which is what I hope to be in later in my life. Um, sorry, When I don't know what I'm doing, my hands just sort of,take over... it happens a lot more than I'd like it too... I don't really know what to write here, so I guess if you have any questions you can talk to me, however it is that you do that on this site.. Kay Kay! bye!

Pleased to meet you! Do you play any instruments? Are you in a band of some kind?

Welcome, and you play an instrument? I'm a degreed church musician with a major in organ performance and a minor in voice and conducting. Now I play piano and keyboards 90 percent of the time. I'm also a writer. Do you enjoy reading and do you write? I also am a biker and enjoy biking on our extensive bike and hiking trail. Do you have an outdoor activity which you enjoy?

Clever name! I have a friend named Cole, but he isn't musical in the slightest. He can't tell the difference between a guitar and a piano it seems sometimes.

On another note, welcome! I think you'll like ADISC.

Also, to beat 2 dead horses, I would like to know what you play, and maybe some more about you in general.

PM someone who looks to be a respected member (gold or bold green font) if you have any questions.

Default I failed at this the first time, and I am so sorry.

So after careful consideration, and a now sore hand, I have decided to try this introduction thing again, and I am sorry that I didn't do this correctly the first go-around.

Hi, I am Musikole, and I know says NOT to go into your name, but I really like mine. I am a Huge music buff, and people do call me Kole. So, I put the two together and this is what I created. It also happens to be a play on the word musical.

If you couldn't tell by now, I do love words. Although I am not the best at writing, I do subconsciously edit while I read. That doesn't mean that I will correct what I read in full view of everyone to see, I feel as though that may humiliate the author, but if it is horrendous, I will offer my assistance in correcting privately.

Eventually, I hope to pursue a career in acting or music, mostly acting though. However, I do play three instruments: the piano, guitar and violin. I am not sure why it didn't occur to me to put them in the first try at this, I don't know. I am fluent in ASL, and I hate the Oxford-comma.

As for the diaper part of me being here(I am on the #2 of the cheat sheet) I was really more curious than anything. I joined this site in particular because it seemed like all, or at least most, of the members were very well spoken, and knew how to be polite yet firm. I felt like it was a safe spot to be curious about this stuff, for lack of a better word.

My spare time, when I have any, is spent relaxing and lazing about the house. Sometimes I will read or draw, if I get bored then I may even clean. Most of my time is spent, however, with my younger sister or doing schoolwork. I am home-schooled, or as my friends refer to it, raised by wolves. As such, I am only a part-time student. My other part is spent doing things that help my future, like college application stuff, dance and acting class. I used to have to do vocal coaching but, my teacher was not very nice. This may not seem like a lot, and it probably isn't but it feels like it.

Alright, I feel better about that introduction... What do you guys think?