Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So excited for Christmas! :")

Red face So excited for Christmas! :")

So the wife and I were in WalMart the other day and in the returns cart near customer service was this *adorable* toy dinosaur. On closer inspection, it was the LeapFrog "Lettersaurus". My little side is *obsessed* with all things dinoriffic, so I HAD to play with it for a second. She, however, did not notice and continued to walk on. Once she did notice that I was playing, she came back to see what I was doing. She agreed that it was adorable and hinted at a Christmas present SOEXCITED!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pTRU1-10747076dt.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	14753 isn't he CUTE!!?

youngbear9

Default So excited for Christmas! :")

That's awesome! You must be one excited little girl! I wish I had a mommy to buy me cool Christmas stuff... :/ Eh, eventually! Sounds like you're gonna be one happy camper!

I love Christmas, and the little kid who lives inside me really loves Christmas! I especially love the music, though since I'm a classically trained church musician, my music tastes run into the more classical and traditional, especially the traditional Anglican carols.

As for gifts, I'm thinking about asking for training pants...teehee.

I officially deemed it appropriate for me to break out my Christmas playlist today. I know its only mid October but what's not to love about CHRISTMAS!! (Side note: I wanna hippopotamus for Christmas <--- best song ever) that's a really cute Dino

im really excited about christmas and the little girl in side me is really really excited. Ive started my christmas list all ready and ive been hinting to my nanna adout a cute baby annabell doll i really want. and that a cute dinosaur i mint put in on my christmas list.

Its pretty cute :] I cant wait for christmas. I'm finally ganna be able to get some 4 inch power rangers samurai figures. And hopefully its out by then, power rangers megaforce ima get the new megazord and the whole line of figures. I am officially excited for black friday

Although I don't celebrate it I always get my mother something nice. And then she decides to get me something to make it even.