Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think I'm addicted

Default I think I'm addicted

To Target's Circo footed sleepers. I went into the store and the biggest size they had at the time were large, so I ordered an xl online. It fit, but I wanted more so I went back to the store and what do you know they had all styles of xl in stock. I contemplated buying one from the woman's section to have a larger fit (they have cute red foxes, blue sharks, sock monkey etc) on sale for $20. After not being able to decide I went with two more pairs of the Circo ($12.99 each). I am thinking of going back each month and buying one until I have the entire line. There just so cute and keep my poorly circulated feet nice and warm, not to mention I find them sooo comfortable. Can you ever have too many sleepers?

Quote Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
    ... Can you ever have too many sleepers?
    Nope!

...they have cute red foxes...
    I'm going to have to check this out. :3 I don't really like sleepers, but a cute print might be able to win me over. ~

Just don't spend all of your money on them! Save some for food and stuff, too!

WHat? thats awesome. Wait they have that in adult size at target?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    WHat? thats awesome. Wait they have that in adult size at target?
    The woman's section have the fox, shark, sock monkey etc designs (adult sizes). Oh I forgot to mention, the woman's sleepers have matching feet. Ex the fox one has little foxes for feet, the shark has sharks for feet.

I feel fortunate to be able to fit in the boys xl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by whitefox View Post
    I'm going to have to check this out. :3 I don't really like sleepers, but a cute print might be able to win me over. ~

Just don't spend all of your money on them! Save some for food and stuff, too!
    You should look into them, =) the feet match the animal on the sleeper as well, forgot to mention that part. As much as I love them I would never blow all my money on them =) no worries.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry guys I should have included this with the original post. http://www.target.com/sb/sleepwear-clothing-women/nick-nora/-/N-5xtc3Z5tsb7#?lnk=X0Y3W4|X0Y3W4&intc=683126|null

Can you ever have too many sleepers?
    Only fi you can't close up your wardrobe otherwise there is always room for more. But don't just go for the same company over and over again, there are loads out there and you should try more of them and while they won't all be amazing you may find a new favourite amongst them.

Quote Originally Posted by footieboy View Post
    How tall are you?
    I am 5'9

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Only fi you can't close up your wardrobe otherwise there is always room for more. But don't just go for the same company over and over again, there are loads out there and you should try more of them and while they won't all be amazing you may find a new favourite amongst them.
    That is very true. Any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by binkygirl View Post
    What size do the circo sleepers fit?
    Well I'm a guy, I'm 5'9 and I wear medium sized tshirts. As stated above I wear the xl sleepers. That's all the info on sizing I can really give =/