Thread: Lotro Riders of Rohan

Default Lotro Riders of Rohan

Is anyone play Lord of the rings Online. Today they are releasing Riders of Rohan. You can get up to level 85. At level 75 you can have Mounted combat. Which I already tried tried it out and is really cool. Story lines really good and the game free 2 play up to level 85. You can earn turbine points and buy zones like Moria or Rivendell. Most of my toons are level 75.

I was in beta and tried the mounted combat.

Default Re: Lotro Riders of Rohan

Played it for several years, until I had ĺ four months break and just started again. Loving it so far.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Just note there one issue with the game the Directx 10 and Directx 11 had issues the new release of Rider of Rohand which make most computers crash due to a memory leak. Trick to solve this is drop to directx 9 untel they fix the issue.

But so far I have 20 toons. 2 Life time Accounts, 3 Lore masters 75, 2 Wardens 67, 3 Rune keepers 75, 2 Gaurds 60, 2 Burglers 66, Mini 60, Captain 60, 2 Champs 60+, Hunter 60+ and a few low level toons 30+ or higher.
    Last edited by Lestat; 16-Oct-2012 at 19:19.