Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Padded for the First Time

Smile Padded for the First Time

I recently started coming to terms with my AB-ish tendencies, much to the dismay of my wife (she doesn't want to see or hear about it). I am still at school for now, while she is at our apartment 4-5 hours away from where I am. It is my last semester, and I am using it to see where I stand with all of this before I am back home full time, and need

I went out and got a couple binkies, a sippy cup, and some Hello Kitty utensils. I have been using them all for a while now when I am feeling little, and almost every night at bed. Today I went out and got some Goodnites, since they seem like pretty simple introductory type to get used to. They fit! I was so excited. I got the L-XL girls, they are tight, but not too bad. I'm 5'7", 165 lbs.

Now I'm just sitting here... being all cute, sucking on my binky, hugging my bear, admiring my padding, and feeling all warm and cozy.

Am I supposed to be using baby powder with them? I wasn't sure since they were the pull up type, and aren't near as thick as normal diapers.

This little girl is very happy now. <3

That certainly sounds little a nice experience. (: I've never tried Goodnites, although I remember attempting to squeeze into some size 6 baby diapers some time ago. They're certainly more babyish-looking than most adult diapers, however I've found that adult diapers are usually a bit more comfortable.

You don't necessarily have to use baby powder with them (although it is a good idea if you ever plan to use them), however many people find the smell to be rather pleasurable, and it also helps them regress. (Smell is apparently a very powerful sense in terms of memory and experiences.) There's a thread about that here: [link]

That sounds like you're having a great time . Baby powder is up to you really, I like it now and then, but not all the time.

Congrats, Padding plushi and paci is also the ideal situation for me. For the powder I only use it in disposables and never pull ups.

Lightbulb

That's wonderful that you are enjoying diapers for the first time, and goodnites are a great way to do it. I've used them as substitutes for real diapers on many occasions, and I can tell you a few tips.
    You don't need to use powder with those but you can if you prefer the dryness. The more important thing is to make sure you dont chafe on the leak guards or on your hips, so you can use a bit of lotion or oil there to help prevent that. (the leak guards are the edges inside the pullup which hold against your pelvis).
    If they aren't TOO tight, you can actually fit a baby diaper inside to make it MUCH more absorbant and you get the cozyness and poofyness of the baby diaper. I do this occasionally when i want to wet a lot and I dont have any big boy diapers around.
    what you can do is tear off the tapes on the pamper/huggie so they dont irritate you (you dont use them because the goodnite will basically just hold the pamper against your body), then use a knife to cut 6-10 vertical slits on the OUTSIDE crotch of the baby diaper so that the moisture will fall out partially into the goodnite. Then, put your goodnite up to your knees and carefully lay the makeshift pamper along the crotch of the goodnite. put baby powder on yourself/diaper for this, and pull up for comfyness.
    This is a great way to turn size 5-7 pampers or huggies into makeshift diaper pads.
    If you do this though be very careful when removing it because the stuffing will fall out of the pamper when it is wet, just keep the two diapers together though and it keeps it clean.

Quote Originally Posted by whitefox View Post
    You don't necessarily have to use baby powder with them (although it is a good idea if you ever plan to use them), however many people find the smell to be rather pleasurable, and it also helps them regress. (Smell is apparently a very powerful sense in terms of memory and experiences.) There's a thread about that here: [link]
    So, the first time I put one on I didn't use baby powder. The second one I used at bedtime I did, and ohmygosh the smell and the feeling was perfect for me to drift off to sleep thinking about. Thanks. :3

I realized last night, that it is VERY hard to wet. I guess after so much conditioning to hold it until you are sitting on a toilet hinders this a bit. After some concentration, the first time I wet little by little. I was afraid to just let it go, and kept checking my bed and my butt for wetness outside.

The second time, however, I had to concentrate so hard to get anywhere. I was going to sleep and couldn't get into a position where it felt comfortable to wet, and was also worried about it leaking and such. After much struggling, I got out of bed and went to get some water to drink. Immediately upon sipping the first sip of water I was wetting without thinking about it. I was like "UGH, what gives?! You couldn't have done that while I was in bed?" The second time wetting during the night was easier, but still took so much concentration. :-/

It gets a little easier with time. :3 Although if you keep thinking about it (I know I always worry that it's going to leak or something), it's going to be rather difficult. Wetting while lying down might be the hardest, since we are so conditioned not to do that.

I hope you can get things sorted out with your wife before you have to move back in (if this is something you think you'll keep wanting to do). I suppose if you could manage to hide it from her, there wouldn't be a problem, but coming from a somewhat similar situation, that can really take its toll (trying to hide things). At least you get to enjoy it now. (:

It gets a little easier with time. :3 Although if you keep thinking about it (I know I always worry that it's going to leak or something), it's going to be rather difficult. Wetting while lying down might be the hardest, since we are so conditioned not to do that.
    Quite the conundrum; I need to think about it and not think about it at the same time. Teehee. I know exactly what you mean though. I'm also starting to get afraid that I am going to wet my pants during the day when I'm not wearing. That almost happened today, already, which I thought was weird since I only started getting in this mindset yesterday afternoon. I got the urge, and felt it coming and had to stop myself and run to the potty as fast as I could. I already have to pee a lot, but this was interesting to say the least.

I hope you can get things sorted out with your wife before you have to move back in (if this is something you think you'll keep wanting to do). I suppose if you could manage to hide it from her, there wouldn't be a problem, but coming from a somewhat similar situation, that can really take its toll (trying to hide things). At least you get to enjoy it now. (:
    Things will be sorted out eventually. She says that there isn't anything that I could do to make her leave me, and loves me unconditionally, but this has to do with attraction. She says that "[She is] attracted to the beautiful adult woman that [she] married, not the toddler that she is becoming."

About 6 months ago, after some playing in it, we started a 24/7 D/s relationship. While through that we learned a lot about each other, and what kind of dynamic we both need to have to have a successful relationship, she felt like she was mothering me (I was the submissive). She did not like that at all. She said that I became too attached and was starting to lose my independence. Since I was the submissive, I wasn't allowed private thoughts. So when AB stuff popped back in my head for the first time in a few years she knew almost immediately. I told her of a dream I had in which I was laying on the couch, curled up in her lap, and with a diaper and onesie on. I started to get fussy, and she put my binky in my mouth, started talking to me in the motherly voice she gets all too often, and started playing with my hair. A very wonderful dream, an idealized Mommy/little-girl interaction for me.

This was way too much for her. She showed so much disgust towards it, and then we put our D/s stuff on pause while we were going to sort this out. We have had many conversations since then, and she knows I went and bought some things, and I think she is slowly coming around. She says that she is worried about the psychological effect on me; I have a psych appointment coming up soon for this as well as the anxiety and depression from the fall out of all of this (we also decided to end the D/s stuff for good). My baby stuff is getting me by, but that's not going to pacify (no pun intended) me for forever.

Needless to say, if it has to be over by January, then it will be. I'm not going to lose her attraction over this. I do hope we can come to some sort of compromise. I think at this point she just wants to hear the psych say "You're crazy, and here is why." or "You're not crazy, and here is why not."

Bah, sorry for laying that big wall of text down. I think I've been needing to get that out, but there isn't anyone around me that is AB-friendly to vent this to. Both of my best friends know I'm different than most people, but I'm pretty sure they do not know to what extent.

Thanks for your replies.

H0TWH33LS

Have you tried having a conversation to compromise? If you know he will not leave you than why are you so afraid to be honest?

Quote Originally Posted by H0TWH33LS View Post
    Have you tried having a conversation to compromise? If you know he will not leave you than why are you so afraid to be honest?
    We have been having several conversations over the past couple weeks about it. I have been very honest with her, for sure. Sometimes I think I open my mouth wider than it should be. She, being a very straight-laced, vanilla person married a very non-straight-laced, kinky little girl.