Thread: Should I get a Goodnites sample?

Default Should I get a Goodnites sample?

I'm working up the courage to try my first diaper, and I feel drawn to goodnites despite the mixed reviews. I want to get the free sample, as its not easy for me to get to a store alone (my bf uses my car for work). The problem is that I live with my bf and roommate who don't know about me being a DL yet. I'm mainly worried that my bf will open the package before I get to it, or be super curious about what's in it. I saw the unwrapping video and the box seemed discreet enough but I'm still not sure. Do you think it would be worth the risk?

Default Should I get a Goodnites sample?

I'd say probably not at all. Because the one I saw was just rapped in plastic. You could easily see what it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks do you know anything about the Tranquility ATN samples? There's a link to it on the samples thread but the site doesn't say anything about the packaging.

I'm pretty sure any free sample site will spam you with diaper literature to get a sale.

I say this from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrissyLittle View Post
    Thanks do you know anything about the Tranquility ATN samples? There's a link to it on the samples thread but the site doesn't say anything about the packaging.
    well ive tried the sample for the Tranquility ATN's. i never got any letters in the mail about sales and stuff like that but i do get emails from that company telling me about sales but, all you have to do is unsubscribe from the email list.

Last I checked they're out of stock of GoodNites samples right now. After you fill out the form they just give you a printable coupon for $1 off an in-store purchase.

I kind of like GoodNites. They are comfy and while they don't take a huge wetting, they can be fun to wear if you don't plan to flood them.