Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend Sister Knows

Default Girlfriend Sister Knows

My Girlfriend Sister Knows I Wear Nappies (Diapers) I Was Staying Over Her House One Night With My Girlfriend As We Were Babysitting Her Little Boy. Well
    It Must Of Been About 1 Am When She Come In From Her Night Out With Friends And Found Me Laying In Bed With Just My Nappy On. In The Morning I Coved Up As I Was Shy And She Said Its Okay i Know Well I Went So Red It Was Unreal. Now If I Go Around She Asks If I Need To Be Changed. And If I Need Anything.

Not to sound like I'm to engrossed in your story, but what do you say?

Supersam1223

Default Girlfriend Sister Knows

Sorry to go off topic, but can you not capitalise every word that you type, it makes what you are writing horrible to read.

Oh i am sorry about that it's just my way of typing.

- - - Updated - - -

Well i go really shy when she asks me and i don't really know what to say sometimes.

So... she wants to change -or help change you? does she think it's medical? Wheres your GF in all this?

She barged in on you and your girlfriend sleeping? I agree with drawer: where was your girlfriend during all of this?

Haha...I think it's sort of cute, though it sounds like the kind of stories I read. A lot of people would like the slight bit of embarrassment caused by discovery. One thing's for sure. If you sleep with your diaper exposed, the chances of being found out are considerably increased. I'd just say, yes, I need changed!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersam1223 View Post
    Sorry to go off topic, but can you not capitalise every word that you type, it makes what you are writing horrible to read.
    you know until you drew attention to this i really didn't notice. not that it hugly matters anyway, its just a forum thread not a law document

you know until you drew attention to this i really didn't notice. not that it hugly matters anyway, its just a forum thread not a law document
    True but bad habits only beget more bad habit's. So when you really where typing up a law document you wouldn't do it improperly due to a simple mistake like this.

Truth be told, it's not that it matters much but it's like Grammar sometimes it's nice to know the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack, off his horse" and "helping your Uncle jack off his horse". It's an innocent mistake but would put you in negative/unwanted light if you made the mistake.

Besides Danny was fine with it and even started correcting his mistake strait afterwards.

So yeah it's not a huge deal but wouldn't you like it more if someone pointed out that your diaper was showing a little while out in public, instead of simply ignoring it like everyone else and therefore exposing others too it as well.

It's an embarrassing situation and should be dealt with quickly.

PS. For yourself I suggest capitalization, it works wonders.

My two cents.

How old is your GF's sister? If we're talking mature adult you're probably not too bad off. If she's a teen, you'll want to keep an eye on that. If I were in your position, I'd have my GF have a talk with her sister and make sure there are no loose ends. Things could get especially dicey if she tells her parents or other family members, so you'll want to make sure it's understood that this stays strictly between the three of you.