Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parents found my nappy stash. I probably had this coming to me someday..

Default Parents found my nappy stash. I probably had this coming to me someday..

I was having a late shower as I got up at 1pm. While my parents were out and came back, my dad went upstairs in my room to look at the pipes. I came back upstairs after my shower and found out my dad wasn't exactly happy with my room. Then I saw my drynites stash placed on the floor. I was actually nervous and tense inside and then later, he had to put them outside to be binned, however the good fact is he wasn't that angry to me and more of disappointed. I intend to plan to sneak them back inside sometime tomorrow.

Anyone have any views on this?

Pacilover14

Possibly talk to him. Maybe he might understand?
    And, If your going to sneak them back in be careful not to get caught.
    I would sneak them back in when no one is around or late at night if I were you.

Looking at your age it says you are 22. I don't think I'd stand for my parents throwing them in the bin and acting 'disappointed' with me. Then again I'm 26 and married.

Your dad know why you had them? What if you had problems or something... Quite a odd situation at 22 though :/

What kind of relationship do you have with your father? He doesn't have the right to throw your stuff away. You're an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Your dad know why you had them? What if you had problems or something... Quite a odd situation at 22 though :/
    He knew it was my fetish, he still did it and I tried to stop him and make him understand. I even said I wasn't harming anybody and replied that I don't wet the bed and that I'm 22. Yes, it may seem odd and I live with my parents at the moment while unemployed as it is hard to get a job, so I personally have no much of a choice while I'm volunteering and having job seeking and disability benefits.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LaLoneDigi View Post
    What kind of relationship do you have with your father? He doesn't have the right to throw your stuff away. You're an adult.
    I have a nice father, but he's conversative and a traditional normal person. I'm the opposite of that, a hedonistic individual who doesn't care about what is normal or not as long it makes me happy and to enforce to be more tolerant of others interests or fetishes. If I was uncomfortable about that I'd hide it and be more tolerant. I even talk to myself openly about my thoughts that I will sneak out and retrieve them safely, no matter what and I still have a currently used one in my room that he didn't find, fortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pacilover14 View Post
    Possibly talk to him. Maybe he might understand?
    And, If your going to sneak them back in be careful not to get caught.
    I would sneak them back in when no one is around or late at night if I were you.
    I did that, understanding seems to fail. But sneaking them back at night seems the best choice I have for now.

Thanks Pacilover14

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrE View Post
    Looking at your age it says you are 22. I don't think I'd stand for my parents throwing them in the bin and acting 'disappointed' with me. Then again I'm 26 and married.
    I wasn't that annoyed when I had that discussion with my dad, I was brave to admit it and feeling ambitious to sneak them back inside after he confiscated them. Lucky you are married and you have no parents to tell you what to do morally. I'm just too much of a lazy, vulnerable, meek person in general.

If That Was My Dad And He Did That I Would Try And Talk To Him About It. I Had Sort Of The Same Thing When I Was Younger My Mum Found My Nappies
    I Just sat Down And Talked With Her About It And It Was Fine From Then On.

Pacilover14

Your welcome!

I hope all goes well.
    @Daniel8964

Quote Originally Posted by Pacilover14 View Post
    Your welcome!

I hope all goes well.
    @Daniel8964
    I recently sneaked out the house while mum was out with the dogs and retrieved most of them and sacrified one outside for evidence and to make it look if my dad confiscated one nappy and left the packaging too, but I have most of them back successfully.

Pacilover14

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel8964 View Post
    I recently sneaked out the house while mum was out with the dogs and retrieved most of them and sacrified one outside for evidence and to make it look if my dad confiscated one nappy and left the packaging too, but I have most of them back successfully.
    Brilliant! I actually just confessed to my mum about being a tb. It did NOT go well...