Thread: Hi everybody

Default Hi everybody

Hello my name is Vic and I am a 20 year old ab

Hey Vic! Welcome to Adisc!

This place is the best place to hang out and chill... but also a great place for support in times of need. We are glad to see you here!

I see you like reading? I love fantasy or sci-fi books but I do enjoy other books as well on occasion... What books do you like?

Maryland eh? Ocean City Maryland = my favorite place to vacation. I remember when they used to have the cool laser tag with the catwalks on the boardwalk... where the Ripley's is now. I also remember when that boardwalk was all cement or something? I remember it was a big change when I was growing up... not sure if it was that or the opposite that changed...

We'd love to hear more about you and your other interests, like books, movies, music, etc. sports?
    I hope you don't mind... but I love hugs so much....

- Mitchy

Hello vic,

Welcome to the site. Now what makes you an individual? What are your asperations, interests, hobbies, or even a dislike or two. Engaging here will be the first step in making a connection with others and establishing friendships.