Thread: How should I spend my $50?

Post How should I spend my $50?

Hello ADISC!

A week ago, I went to a local 7-11 and purchased a prepaid visa card worth $50 to purchase prefolds from Rearz. However, I didn't know that I was $10 off, and I was unable to make the purchase. I originally wanted to buy them because it would be 2 for $57 on Small or larger sizes or 3 for X-Small, and I figured it was a good deal, but now I have $50 on my prepaid card and I don't know if I should purchase a twill prefold from Baby Pants or an adult cloth diaper from Babykins here: Babykins. Does anyone know if this particular cloth diaper, or the ones similar to it on Babykins are worth the purchase? Also, which would be better, purchasing a twill prefold from Baby Pants or a cloth diaper from Babykins and purchasing prefold from Rearz at a later date? I've wanted to try cloth for a long time now, and help/information would be appreciated. Thanks.

I am some one that has many diapers from babykins, and if I had 50 to blow on more diapers I would with babykins. almost every night I am diapered up in a nice dry babykins diaper, and most mornings I am taking off a soaked babykins diaper, it really does hold a lot of wee wee.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    Hello ADISC!

A week ago, I went to a local 7-11 and purchased a prepaid visa card worth $50 to purchase prefolds from Rearz. However, I didn't know that I was $10 off, and I was unable to make the purchase. I originally wanted to buy them because it would be 2 for $57 on Small or larger sizes or 3 for X-Small, and I figured it was a good deal, but now I have $50 on my prepaid card and I don't know if I should purchase a twill prefold from Baby Pants or an adult cloth diaper from Babykins here: Babykins. Does anyone know if this particular cloth diaper, or the ones similar to it on Babykins are worth the purchase? Also, which would be better, purchasing a twill prefold from Baby Pants or a cloth diaper from Babykins and purchasing prefold from Rearz at a later date? I've wanted to try cloth for a long time now, and help/information would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Why not cushies from ab universe?

I would rather not order from AB universe for my own reasons. Besides, I am familiar with Baby Pants since I have ordered from them before, and I have heard a few decent reviews on Babykins products.