Thread: I Told

Default I Told

It took me three tries, but I finally told my girlfriend about being an AB. She was kind of stunned and said she needed to process it, but that she thought I liked diapers a few times. She just didn't actually believe it at the time. That conversation was on Wednesday and we haven't talked about it since. But last night as we were going to bed, she did pat my diapered butt and say, "sweet dreams, baby." She has said stuff like that before but has never patted my butt when I am diapered. Any idea what is going through her mind? I don't know if I should bring it back up or wait for her to say something.

H0TWH33LS

I recommend you bring it up. I have learned leaving things unsaid is not good in the long run. If she already seems on board with you wearing what do you have to lose?

Quote Originally Posted by H0TWH33LS View Post
    I recommend you bring it up. I have learned leaving things unsaid is not good in the long run. If she already seems on board with you wearing what do you have to lose?
    I agree with what has been posted here and congrats on telling her.

as far as reading women's minds, let me tell you a little story......
    There once was a biker dude. he was a generous man, always helping the needy and doing good deeds for others, and one day God came to him and said, " You have proven yourself to me as a truly kind and giving person, and I will grant you a wish." The man thought about it and said, "I want a bridge from california to hawaii so I can ride my bike there." God was puzzled, but replied, "why for such a giving person, that seems awful selfish. all the materials needed would create an enormous shortage and people couldn't afford houses anymore. I cannot grant you such a thing." The man knew that God was right, and said "then give me a magic book that allows me to read a woman's mind." God stared back at the man and asked "you want 2 lanes on that bridge or 4?"

And btw Congrats!

Well it sounds like she is OK with it for now seeing as how she didn't mind you being diapered, the number one thing to do now is not push it on her simply because she now knows s don't act any differently and don't start wearing at every opportunity. You could ask her how she feels about it, I don't know if you would like her to act as a caretaker but if you do you would clearly need to ask about that as simply being OK with this =/= caretaker for a lot of people but even if she agrees to that you need to remember that she needs her needs to be taken care of so it cannot always be baby time. Telling your girlfriend will require some subsequent talks so she can get her point across and this will allow the two of you to compromise so that both of you are happy with what is going on otherwise one of you will start to internalise and sadness about this which is never good for a relationship.

Default Re: I Told

I'm kind of confused. You JUST told her the other night and then you wore a diaper to bed with her? Also, you make it sound like you did that before telling her. If that's true, then she probably knows quite a bit and is pretty accepting of it if she hasn't brought it up or broken up with you yet.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Well it sounds like she is OK with it for now seeing as how she didn't mind you being diapered, the number one thing to do now is not push it on her simply because she now knows s don't act any differently and don't start wearing at every opportunity. You could ask her how she feels about it, I don't know if you would like her to act as a caretaker but if you do you would clearly need to ask about that as simply being OK with this =/= caretaker for a lot of people but even if she agrees to that you need to remember that she needs her needs to be taken care of so it cannot always be baby time. Telling your girlfriend will require some subsequent talks so she can get her point across and this will allow the two of you to compromise so that both of you are happy with what is going on otherwise one of you will start to internalise and sadness about this which is never good for a relationship.
    Man, I LOL!!! I love the story, even from a gay prospective, that was awesome! Thank you for sharing.

I have worn to bed since we got together but she always thought it was because of my nightmares. I have some severe nightmares because of an abusive childhood. Now she knows that at least part of it is that I also like them.