Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping in poop?

Question Sleeping in poop?

If I just wear my poopy diaper for around 6 hours, could I get diaper rash from it? I really want to sleep in a poopy diaper tonight and shower at 6 in the morning tomorrow when nobody will notice.

if you are wearing a poopy diaper that long getting a rash is not what to worry about but rather smelling up the entire room. if thats not an issue then as long as you use a good barrier cream and don't have overly sensitive skin it shouldn't be an issue but best to test with a shorter duration first.

Default Sv: Sleeping in poop?

Yes it can lead to diaper rash. And it going to smell allot in you room.

Skickat frn min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

kk thx. Will shaving cream work? (Kinda stupid question, I know...)

- - - Updated - - -

You know what, nvm, I'll use gel deodorant. Same idea anyways kinda :P

Many, if not most of us would advise you to spend as little time sitting in your own mess as is actually necassary. To more directly answer your first question: Unless you have skin that can withstand being washed with burning acid, staying in a soiled diaper will almost certainly lead to diaper rash, if not worse problems.

As for sleeping in a diaper full of your own fecal matter; this is one of the various activities in which I would advise you to NOT PERFORM verbatim. Aside from the reasons as stated above, you may find it to be uncomfortable at best, undoable at worst.

If you were to perform this task, I would advise you do a "trial run" of sorts by using a substitution that will not harm your skin (or at least pose minimal risk). Such popular substitutions range from but are not limited to: Oatmeal, bananas, pudding, or otherwise any other substance that mimics the consistency of fecal matter.

Edit:
    Deoderant will only cover up the smell, not eliminate it.
    Last edited by Entity; 14-Oct-2012 at 03:30. Reason: Grammar/redundancy

Quote Originally Posted by SoakedGoodnites View Post
    kk thx. Will shaving cream work? (Kinda stupid question, I know...)

- - - Updated - - -

You know what, nvm, I'll use gel deodorant. Same idea anyways kinda :P
    My gut says that's probably a bad idea. You don't want those kinda harsh chemicals "down there". Also who knows how they will react to the equally harsh chemicals in urine and fecal matter..

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    My gut says that's probably a bad idea. You don't want those kinda harsh chemicals "down there". Also who knows how they will react to the equally harsh chemicals in urine and fecal matter..
    It's an absolutely terrible idea, not that I've done it or anything >_>...........

Either way, I would not suggest doing this. It might seem like a fun idea or experiment at first, but it will end badly. When I tried this, I woke up like two hours later, and really needed to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Entity
    Many, if not most of us would advise you to spend as little time sitting in your own mess as is actually necassary.
    This is probably the most asked and debated thing here considering and almost needs it's own article in a way.

To be honest with ya, the same sort of "harsh chemicals" (Ammonia NH3) are present in urine too and people still sleep in wet diapers (myself included) without much reprieve. This sort of excreta is pretty much the same in its "harshness" just that the smell is a lot worse due to live bacteria doing their thing (though then again urine can do the same). So do's and dont's.

Do's

>If you live with someone, realize the smell is going to fill and permeate from your room. Deodorizing spray will help, but risk of getting questions from it means you might get caught in the process. So something to think about.

>Do use some sort of "barrier." Petroleum jelly, Desitin, generous amount of powder, ect. that isn't harsh to your skin. Your risk of diaper rash increases as time goes by in this manner.

>Cleanup thoroughly after overnight wear. Allow your diaper area to be dry for a good while, do this very sparingly, not every night. Being dry and clean is good.

Dont's

>Do not use a barrier that is not a barrier where the label specifically says "do not use over large areas of the body, may cause irritation" such as deodorant

>Don't consciously squish it around.

>If you have a history of sensitive skin, your risk of developing a rash for anything increases. Don't do so if such history exists. Rashes really do suck.

Like someone else mentioned, your best alternative if you wish to do this every night, is a filler. Oatmeal/Bananas are the best and you can pretty much sit in it as long as you want. Oatmeal won't hurt ya.
    Last edited by Geno; 14-Oct-2012 at 14:05.

Personally I haven't had nay issues popping and falling asleep, the worst part is the smell in the sheets. You should change them afterwards.

I would think the best thing to keep the smell down would be to have an exhaust fan--a fan in a window blowing out. I sleep with a fan on every night so it wouldn't be a problem for me, but it might not be possible for you.

Of course you have to keep in mind heat/AC.