Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Type of people in ADISC

Talking Type of people in ADISC

Well I suddenly have this idea I hope no one is ever done this before. I've come up with list of type of people here in ADISC. based on my eyewitness account and my experience in here.

Friendster: No not that defunct social media. This type of people love to make a new friends they stated very clearly in their intros or profile page. So as you guess most of them is friendly and nice to talk but there are also some rotten apple like the one who said "If you want to know about my intro send me a PM and Friendship request" **** you that's my answer.

Greeters: A new breed in the group this type of person is developed by a Monkey and a mix of Wolf and Fox(possibly). This type of person love to reply intro no matter ridiculous the intro is. But they are very friendly.

Roleplayers: This type of person join ADISC simply so they can get another victim person to play RP with. You can see them in RP Section, various of RP groups and yet strangely none in ADISC RP Chatroom. This type of person is likely to PM you and then asked you to join Role Play. And most of them can be quite mean to RP newcomers but most of them is good I think.

Blogger: No that blogger but this one is like to write blog on ADISC. Most of the writing is very good and amazing. And as you can see the number of people who see their blog is amazing.

Chatters: This type of person usually hanging out in ADISC chatroom although they seems to be non active in forum but everytime you visit the chatroom you gonna see them. Most of the topic they talking in chatroom are Pokemon/Digimon(anything like that), fap, Bitching about their life, hug each others and many non-sense non-ABDL talk.

Famous: This type of person can be identified if we looked at their profile visits even though they might be only post 100-500. The number of people who visit their profile is huge 10000+ people can visit their page. It's hard to explain really maybe they have a unique personality or charm? Or they might be famous in the internet? or they might be have 1,6 million watcher in their YouTube channel.

Wise People: This type of people gave an amazing advice in any kind of situations and as you guess ton of Rep Points so mostly they are TC. And I don't know really why they can make a good advice possibly is in their blood.

Lurkers: We all know this type and ADISC is dominated by Lurkers(If my guess is right the comparison is 6 Lurkers for every 1 active member). There are lot of reason why they become Lurkers mostly that they just want to read stories or looking in the threads

Mods: A group of selected people whose job is bossing around people and tell them what to do very important such as removing inappropriate content giving advice an shoot kick trolls and alt account and amazingly they do this for free(possibly or might be their salary is only).

Moo: This "Person"(But he claims to be space cow so..) is no doubt The ADISC founder and the Boss/King/Emperor/President/general of ADISC. And it seems he is the most patient man in the whole world. I've never seen so many threat against one people. As far as I know he is been hunted by ADISC some of members so that they can make a burger out of him!. But amazingly Moo never responded to that threat. So he is must be the most patient person in the whole Galaxy.

Of course this just for fun I don't say everyone should identified themselves it's your choice really and also I know that someone can identified with 2 or more It's just for fun. But it might contain little bit of truth. So did I miss anything? Comments?
    Last edited by archer; 14-Oct-2012 at 02:58. Reason: It's just for fun

I think you are missing a lot, and many people will fall in more than one group. I for one am a greeter (you got that one), a helper (someone who tries to help others but may not be as wise as your wise people group), a person looking for support (I have questions and need help with answers), a fun person (spend a lot of time on adisc for no reason, beside to interact, such as in forum fun and other non abdl topics), and a friend supporter (the type who spends a majority PMing as well as in the forums, idk what to call it but I get support this way too).

I basically come here when i have nothing to do irl... so a lot!

Haha...I remember wanting to turn Moo into hamburger, and we decided he had to much iron in his blood, and his mechanical body.

I like your list. We are a diverse group, and are a part of this site for numerous reasons.

I went back and read my post, I forgot to say that I like the topic and your list was good, I was just adding to it. For some reason when I re-read my post it didn't come off that way... sorry archer.

Hmmm... Not quite sure which category I fall into...

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Famous: This type of person can be identified if we looked at their profile visits even though they might be only post 100-500. The nu,ber of people who visit their profile is huge 10000+ people can visit their page. It's hard to explain really maybe they have a unique personality or charm? Or they might be famous in the internet? or they might be have 1,6 million watcher in their YouTube channel.
    Or they might be female.

List is good..... I agree with the obvious that a person can actually fit more than one of these "labels" at the same time.

Thaguy123

Lurker.. I guess

Mostly because I always think I say something stuipid. But If I know something to write / post I do

Edit: Posts Per Day 2.23
    That is not bad O.o
    Last edited by Thaguy123; 13-Oct-2012 at 06:40. Reason: 2.33 posts a day

Chrome

I liked your list, but I think you've generalized too much. I know I'd identify w/ two of the "labels", and it may be that users identify w/ more than what you've written in your opening post. We are a diverse community, and have joined for numerous reasons.