Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plastic Pants Recommendations?

Default Plastic Pants Recommendations?

New time AB/DL's are always asking on this site about what diapers to buy, but now I am in the same situation with plastic pants. I bought some online a month ago, but they had seams on the side that tore. Can anyone reccomend a good brand of plastic pants? I am looking for one that is fairly cheap and won't rip.

Any ideas?

I have ordered plastic pants from BABYKIN; BABY PANTS and B4NS and have been happy with all there orders.

bn3baby

I have pants that I bought from Fetware.com that i've used over 5 months and still using them. I've had one that the seam came apart after 4 months

of wearing. I change my colors usally every 7 days. I consider that good since I wear them every night. Those are 6 mil thick and are for use over disposables.

I've been using ones from Life Styles Emporium there Lang plastic pants. They have forward facing leg openings and look like retro 50's kind.

I'm gonna try getting the snap-on ones in white from AB Universe...are they any good? I wonder if anyone here wears 'em. I considered getting the ones from FetLIfe, but it would be the only thing I got from them--and I wanted to save on shipping. OTL

the Gary brand are well made, though not the cheapest in price. worth the investment.

on the other side of things, i also buy cheapish mulitpacks from a local UK supplier; they're 'cheap' in quality and price, but you have to reckon on regularly replacing these kinds of things, so there's always that matter of making the compromise.

[edit] just to add that tearing at the seams is pretty good sign that pants are too small

Quote Originally Posted by CluidinBoy View Post
    I'm gonna try getting the snap-on ones in white from AB Universe...are they any good? I wonder if anyone here wears 'em. I considered getting the ones from FetLIfe, but it would be the only thing I got from them--and I wanted to save on shipping. OTL
    If you are a side sleeper I don't reccomend them for night time wear as they will leak. I've got some but only wear for daytime. They do help out for changes though.

If the side seams tore out on your plastic pants before the plastic itself wore out (becomes stiff) it may be because your pants are a little tight which will put stress on the seams. Try a size larger.

My first pair of real plastic pants were Gary size medium. I loved those pants. They were size medium and just fit over my thick night time diapers. They also tore at the sides although not untill they were pretty well worn out. The vendor I purchased from recommended I try the next size up which seemed to solve the problem.